Make a difference
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Banking Technology Unit. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
Accenture Banking Technology Unit is part of the Accenture’s global capability network and we serve several clients in Nordics and globally. Banking Technology is in the intersection of business and technology, and we have pure techies and more business-oriented people in the team. You’ll get access to Accenture’s vast knowledge base and experienced colleagues to help you to grow to next level on your professional career.
Work you will do
As a Banking Testing/Functional Consultant, you will part of teams or leading teams in our client engagements. Your main goal is to help our clients to succeed in their initiatives. Your detailed work description and responsibilities will be determined by your engagement.
- Ensure technical transformation is aligned with business goals and processes
- Drive deliverable validation in different testing and validation phases
- Manage test cases and defects together with your team
- Evaluate the business process readiness according to testing results
Who we are looking for
- [Master's/Bachelor’s] degree from a relevant field
- 2-5 years of experience within Banking
- Strong business acumen
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High drive, entrepreneurial attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Finnish and English
- Experience in Banking development projects or other initiatives
- Software testing and test automation experience is seen as a benefit
- Banking technology understanding
What is in it for you
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive wellbeing program, MyHealth that boosts your overall wellbeing, energy and ability to work in a sustainable way
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Make your move – apply online by 30.9.2021 and attach your CV and letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions concerning the position or our recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.