Our simulation engineers get to build cutting edge simulation systems for defence and public safety use cases. We’re combining latest military simulators, emerging technologies, deep industry expertise, and rapid experimentation to build end to end operational solutions for training and simulation.
Defence simulation engineer specialises in the developing of integrated multi domain Live, Virtual and Constructive (LVC) simulation systems across a range of emerging technologies like XR, artificial intelligence, terrain streaming and UAVs, to get our clients up to the speed with their synthetic training initiatives.
We’re looking for defence simulation engineer to join our Nordic team. Working in a defence environment, you will enjoy the variety and challenges that working on multiple projects brings. Your team will be a technology spearhead for new business and capability for Accenture and you will be a trusted technology expert in our client projects.
Come and experience your future!
- Design and develop integrated LVC simulation solutions for defence and public safety using experimentation and modern software development practices
- Pioneering with the latest technology innovations and learning constantly by investigating next tech in horizon
As Defence simulation engineer you meet most of the following qualifications:
- Comprehensive and broad knowledge in building modern LVC simulation solutions and their associated architectures including proven skills in Extended Reality
- 5+ years of professional software development working experience
- Knowledge of several programming languages (C++, Java)
- Knowledge of Distributed simulation standards / Protocols (HLA, DIS)
- Good understanding of Military Communications, Datalinks and Interfaces
- Good understanding of XR elements like 3D modelling, content pipelines, shaders, animation and real time rendering
- 2+ years Unity or Unreal Engine or BISim VBS or similar engine expertise
- A curious tech-oriented mindset that is open to change
- Strong communication skills and the ability to speak in detail about our offerings
- Ability to deliver what you promise
Investing in you
Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. Submit your application, CV and relevant degrees online today.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +358 20 572 5000.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.