- Be yourself
- Make an impact
- Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Intelligent Cloud & Infrastructure team. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
Work you will do
We are looking at significantly growing our ServiceNow practice in the Nordics in FY21. Join our team as a ServiceNow Consultant and help our clients to solve their most critical business challenges, improve performance and gain a competitive edge! We are willing to offer you ample opportunities to further your career and personal development, with certifications and on-going training.
You will mainly be working with our Finnish and Nordic customers and of course together with your teammates, such as Niina, Jonna, Jason and Jaakko.
- Developing long lasting client relationships throughout engagements
- Effectively managing key stakeholders both internally and externally to the organisation
- Facilitating workshops or meetings to gather requirements, presenting and validating solutions and test the interpretation of the client’s needs
- Translating and communicating complex terms into simple language
- Demonstrating solid insights in designing ServiceNow solutions
- Delivering scalable ServiceNow solutions following best practices
- Demonstrating experience with working with one or more key areas of the ServiceNow platform (e.g. ITSM, CSM, HR, ITOM, SecOps)
- Understanding and having experience in driving process optimisation, efficiencies and productivity using automation
- Acting as a mentor when required by supporting other less experienced colleagues on the same engagement.
- Support end users and clients with best practice information around ServiceNow implementation.
- Regularly providing feedback into best practice and the practice knowledge base
- Contributing to the development of opportunities and providing input to grow our business
Who we are looking for
- Industry and project experience of 2+ years with ServiceNow.
- Consultancy experience will be advantageous
- Strong analytical skills, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage customer and stakeholder expectations
- Have the drive and determination to learn and continuously share your knowledge with others
- Experience working in an IT Service Management (ITIL) / Agile/ DevOps environment
- Hold a ServiceNow System Administrator certification and/or and Implementation Specialist
- Prior experience from working with international teams (this role is located in the Nordics)
- Fluency in Finnish and English language
What is in it for you
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive occupational healthcare to take care of your overall wellbeing
- Active support for mental health, we are recognized by the Mieli (Mental Health Finland) organization as a “Hyvän Mielen Työpaikka”
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Make your move – apply online and attach your CV and letter of application in Finnish or English. We look forward to receiving your application. Get inspired about Accenture in Finland: https://www.accenture.com/fi-en/about/company/finland
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +358 20 572 5000.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.