Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is looking for DevOps Engineers to join a team of open-minded, multinational and technology-driven people. In Accenture, we help our clients improve their systems, processes and business in a new, continuously evolving digitalized world.
As part of Accenture’s global team, you will have the opportunity to work with inspiring colleagues using the latest technologies. With our broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver high-performing results.Are passionate about automation? Do you want to develop tools to help your team achieve its’ maximum potential? Do you think that infrastructure should be handled like any other code? Do you believe that the cloud is an enabler for innovation, agility, speed and technology? If you answer yes to these questions and you are passionate about helping clients effectively improve their businesses, then we want to meet you.
Your key responsibilities will be to design and implement tools and automate processes to enable your team and help the client maximize business value and minimize time to market through automation and high-quality assurance.
You preferably have minimum one year of work experience from some of the following qualifications and interest to grow on the others:
- Master's Degree or PhD in Computer Science or Technical Science or similar
- Experience and/or interest in designing and building solutions using cloud platform such as AWS, Azure or GCP. Certification is a plus.
- Hands-on coding experience in coding languages e.g., Node.js, Java, Python
- Experience working with build automation tooling (Maven, Gradle, Gulp),
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tooling (Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab, etc.) and setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with cloud platform DevOps and CI/CD services, for example CodeBuild, CodePipeline, Azure DevOps
- Experience with infrastructure automation (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, etc.)
- Experience configuring and using modern monitoring tooling (e.g., cloud native, Sysdig, ELK-stack, etc.)
- Experience with software development tools e.g., Jira, Confluence, Git, SVN
- Experience and/or interest in working with open-source eco-system components
- Strong interest in growing own technical skills
- Ability to be an innovative, resourceful, and collaborative problem solver
- Good presentation and communications skills in written and spoken on Finnish and English
We also value previous experience in some of the following and interest to grow on the others:
- Experience and/or interest in container technologies such Docker, Kubernetes, and Openshift
- Experience and/or interest in test automation and development processes
- Industry specific knowledge e.g. finance sector, resources, products etc.
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful.
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. We are driven by the best results, but we never forget to support each other. We like to challenge our employees and give them the opportunity to shine and succeed. We invest heavily in our people’s growth and knowledge development.
Our best and only asset is our people. We believe they’re at their best when knowing what is expected from them and we want to support them in different life phases. Our extensive MyWellbeing –program is one of our key tools for that.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity! If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Finland Fi.Interviews@accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.