As a DevOps Engineer, you breath agile, automation is your passion, you collaborate over barriers, you strive to continuously improve and optimize, metrics are your friend, you bring people together and remove silos. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty with bytes, design efficient processes or spread the joy of DevOps. If these topics resonate to you, then you want to read further.
Accenture is looking for DevOps Engineers to join a team of open-minded, multinational, and technology-driven people with some of the following qualifications and interest to grow on the others:
- Bachelor’s or similar academic degree
- Experience with Agile e.g., Scrum, SAFe, Lean, Kanban etc. Certification is a plus
- Experience on designing and building robust automation solutions
- Experience on implementing CI/CD practices, MDD, building pipelines, and using various DevOps tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab, CDK, Docker, K8s, Ansible, Consul etc.)
- Experience and/or interest from using and building solutions on cloud platform such as AWS, Azure or GCP. Certification is a plus
- Experience on monitoring tools (Dynatrace, Splunk, ELK Stack, Sensu, Datadog etc.)
- Experience or understanding on QA/QE methodologies, practices, strategies, and tools (Robot Framework, Selenium, Cucumber, Tricentis Tosca, Watir etc.). Certification is a plus
- Hands-on coding experience in coding languages e.g., Node.js, Java, Python, TypeScript
- Strong interest in grow and improve own skills
- Ability to be an innovative, resourceful, and collaborative problem solver
- Good written and verbal presentation and communications skills in Finnish and English
Because we are people and people are our best and only asset. We believe people are at their best when they know what is expected from them and we want to support them in different life phases
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity to unlock your true potential. We invest heavily in our people’s growth and knowledge development for them to become best of what they can.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. We are more than 500,000 diverse, equal, and truly human professionals from over 40 industries in more than 120 countries - we are one global network from every age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, and identities. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.