Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About the role
Accenture's Google Cloud Business Group (AGBG) helps customers transform and modernize their business through the use of Google’s technologies and offerings including global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. You will be an integral member in our entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, helping to shape the future of businesses of all sizes use Google technology to connect with key stakeholders across all levels.
- Serve as the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) architect to clients within Accenture team engagements for design, architecture, and deployment in the GCP cloud space using automated orchestration and configuration management techniques
- Hands-on deployment of enterprise servers, network infrastructure, boundary protection, and cloud architectures using Infrastructure-as-Code
- Design and develop infrastructure for large scale migration efforts to GCP.
- Be part of agile project team for implementing Google technologies for client engagements
Who we are looking for?
- Minimum 1 Cloud Certification (GCP, Azure or AWS)
- Minimum 2 years of cloud experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in enterprise transformation projects
- Hands-on Cloud Solutioning, Engineering, Migration, Operations Experience
- You have an Academic degree, preferably at master’s level
- Fluent in English, fluency in Finnish highly preferred
- Professional Certifications in GCP
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Networking and Security Expertise
What is in it for you
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive occupational healthcare to take care of your overall wellbeing
- Active support for mental health, we are recognized by the Mieli (Mental Health Finland) organization as a “Hyvän Mielen Työpaikka”
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Investing in you
Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. Submit your application, CV and relevant degrees online today.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +358 20 572 5000.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.