Be yourself, make a difference.
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
Accenture is looking for talented SAP Analytics professionals with a business mindset. You will be offered a challenging position, with good possibilities for both personal and professional growth together with top professional colleagues in an informal setting.
Working at Accenture, you will leverage your core technology, business and industry expertise, enabling our clients to become high-performance businesses. We expect you have the required SAP skills and desire to contribute to successful implementations of complex analytics projects for some of the largest companies in the country and globally.
As an experienced hire, you will also develop and lead others within our SAP Analytics community.
As an Analytics professional you will:
- Lead analysis- and design sprints of Analytics projects with SAP BW/4 HANA, S/4 and other data tools in close cooperation with our clients
- Be responsible for delivery of the solution together with your delivery team
- Be able to grow your professional skills within analytics, artificial intelligence, big data and machine learning.
- 3 - 8 years of experience with data modelling with SAP Business Warehouse or SAP HANA
- Business understanding of at least one functional area, such as Finance, Sales, Logistics, Manufacturing or Marketing.
- Additional experience in SAP S/4HANA or ECC, Front-end tools (SAC, Lumira or Power BI) or Big Data and AI technologies such as GCP, Azure or Hadoop is an advantage
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Business or Engineering, such as Computer Science or Mathematics/Statistics
Professional and personal skills
- Driver mindset combined with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to clients at all levels, from C-level to shop floor
- Outstanding at teamwork and with an ability to manage people
- Constructive mindset and solution-focused
- Ability to travel 50-80% during periods
- Good communication and presentation skills
- You are fluent in English and preferably also speak Finnish.
What is in it for you
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive occupational healthcare to take care of your overall wellbeing
- Active support for mental health, we are recognized by the Mieli (Mental Health Finland) organization as a “Hyvän Mielen Työpaikka”
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Make your move – apply online and attach your CV and letter of application. We look forward to receiving your application.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired, please visit our website: https://www.accenture.com/fi-en/about/company/finland
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.