Be yourself, make a difference.
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Intelligent Cloud & Infrastructure. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
Work you will do
As a Cloud Architect, you’ll be taking part of our clients’ journey to cloud; all from formulating strategies to implementation of services running on e.g. Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform. You’ll be part of a team delivering large-scale, complex programs where business processes and technology interact. Our team is focusing on topics mainly around Cloud Strategy and Change Management, Cloud Migration, Engineering & Automation, and Cloud management & Optimization.
More information about Accenture’s journey to cloud is found here: https://www.accenture.com/fi-en/services/cloud-index
Who we are looking for
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree from a relevant field
- Passion to learn and grow within the field
- Knowledge of major cloud provider technologies (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Knowledge of cloud foundation architecture, automation and DevOps
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High drive, entrepreneurial attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Finnish and English
What is in it for you
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive occupational healthcare to take care of your overall wellbeing
- Active support for mental health, we are recognized by the Mieli (Mental Health Finland) organization as a “Hyvän Mielen Työpaikka”
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Make your move – apply online and attach your CV and letter of application in Finnish or English. We look forward to receiving your application.
Get inspired about Accenture in Finland:
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.