Be yourself, make a difference.
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture’s Corporate Functions. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
We are now looking for a Financial Controller to be part of our Finance Team. You will work with internal and external financial reporting and report to the Country Controller in Finland.
- Performing multiple functional tasks in day-to-day accounting operations
- Coordination with various service providers (e.g. shared service center, HR, Payroll)
- Interact with other finance functions
- Special projects on an as-needed basis
- Research and evaluate specific complex accounting transactions
- Provide accounting guidance to Accenture Finance and non-Finance personnel
- Contribute to the preparation of annual financial statements
- Contribute to the preparation of tax returns
- Ensure VAT accounting rules are followed by reviewing VAT returns prepared by the service center organisation
- Prepare national statistics forms
- Respond to ad hoc financial requests
- Communication with authorities
Who we are looking for
- Degree in Finance and Accounting
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in an accounting environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High drive to learn, entrepreneurial attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Finnish and English
- Knowledge of Finnish accounting standards
- Knowledge of US GAAP would be preferable
- Knowledge of SAP financial systems would be preferable
What is in it for you
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive occupation healthcare service
- Active support for mental health, we are recognized by the Mieli (Mental Health Finland) organization as a “Hyvän Mielen Työpaikka”
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Make your move – apply online by December 1st and attach your CV and letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application.
Get inspired about Accenture in Finland: https://www.accenture.com/fi-en/about/company/finland
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +358 20 572 5000.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.