Be yourself, make a difference.
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
We are now looking for Salesforce.com Developers and Junior Developers.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and deep industry insights with innovative technology such as Cloud Computing and Applied Intelligence to drive business growth.
Accenture’s Salesforce practice is looking for Salesforce.com developers and Junior Developers. Within the process of crafting your Salesforce.com expertise at Accenture, you will be trained, certified and working together with seasoned experts in interesting projects. The position is based in Helsinki and will include travel.
What is Salesforce? Salesforce is a cloud-based software company and a $1 Trillion ecosystem estimated by IDC in terms of new business revenue created between 2019 and 2024. Accenture is the #1 Salesforce consulting partner globally. Salesforce offers leading Solutions for business areas such as Sales, Customer service, Marketing automation, eCommerce, Configure Price and Quote, Billing and Analytics. Moreover, Mulesoft, Tableau and Slack to name few are also Solutions owned by Salesforce.
Work you will do:
- Develop and deliver software modules and/or components of varying size and complexity based on your level of experience
- Collaborate and work with various teams to deliver high quality outcomes
- Produce technical documentation and test plans for your development work
- Learn Accenture's methodologies
- Leverage Accenture's technology delivery assets
- Network and learn with Accenture’s global subject matter experts
Who are we looking for?
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Strong interest in growing your own technology skills and developing domain expertise
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Finnish
- Previous Knowledge, Experience and/or strong willingness to learn more about
- Data Object Oriented design & principles
- Software testing methodology and unit testing concept
- Version control and DevSecOps tools
- Web Services, SOAP & REST
- SQL development experience
- Java, C#, PHP, or similar development experience
- We are prepared to train you on Salesforce specific programming concepts and languages. However, previous experience on Salesforce development is greatly valued.
What is in it for you?
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive occupational healthcare to take care of your overall wellbeing
- Active support for mental health, we are recognized by the Mieli (Mental Health Finland) organization as a “Hyvän Mielen Työpaikka”
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and a letter of application in English.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +358 20 572 5000.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.