Make a difference
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture’s HR Talent Supply Chain team.
At Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With our diverse global network of talents and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. A career at Accenture offers an innovative environment where interesting and challenging work is part of daily life. We need people who can challenge conventional wisdom, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our business.
Therefore, we are now looking for a new talent to join our HR team in the role as HR Career Advisor to be part of our specialist function, Talent Supply Chain. You will be based in Helsinki/Copenhagen and work towards our Nordic organization, where you get the opportunity to be a key part of delivering high performance to our clients.
This is a 12-month temporary contract, with good prospects for a permanent contract.
Work you will do
As an HR Career Advisor, you will have extensive responsibility and work independently in your team, close to our project teams and leadership where you will play a key role in staffing of talents in the consulting business. You will be responsible for the daily staffing process and in that actively work with different productivity targets.
- Independently work together with leadership and be responsible for the daily staffing work – balancing the supply & demand agenda
- Fill open project assignments belonging to your entity in the organization including getting talents in your entity staffed
- In Talent Management, understanding competence and skills of your entity to match skills and assignments in an effective way for both clients and staff
- Manage and monitor scheduling KPI’s including striving for data quality and assurance
- Scheduling administration
- Together with the HR Talent Supply Chain team, focus on understanding the business environment to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions to provide guidance and counsel to staffing issues and provide input into resource planning activities
We are looking for:
- Recently graduated with a university level degree in Business Administration/Human Resources or equivalent
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proactive and structured way of working, with eye to detail
- Engagement and interest in working with Talent Management in a closely linked business-oriented role
- To be successful in the role you can remain confident under pressure and easily find your way in complex structure
- You are fluent in English, fluent in Finnish is not a requirement however considered a plus
- Relevant experience in HR related tasks such as recruiting, HR administration or staffing coordination is considered merit
Make your move – apply online by March 1st and attach your CV and letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application.
We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis and encourage you to apply now.
For more information about the position, please contact Maria.Ukura@accenture.com ,Team lead in Finland.
If you have any questions
concerning the position or our recruitment process, please contact
To learn more about Accenture,
and how you will be challenged and inspired, please visit our website:
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.