Make a difference
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Applied Intelligence. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
Do you follow new technologies and have a desire to change the way business gets done with Applied Intelligence? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the biggest organizations in Finland? If you answer yes to these questions and you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage enormous amounts of data to generate knowledge and value, then we want to meet you.
Work you will do
Accenture’s Applied Intelligence practice is looking for Data Scientist to join our team of open-minded, multinational and technology-driven people. In our unit we turn data into actionable insights in the new digitalized world.
As part of Accenture’s global team, you will have the opportunity to work with likeminded and inspiring colleagues with the latest technologies. With our broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver high-performing results.
Meet two of our colleagues:
- Participate in implementing full lifecycle solutions on modern data platforms
- Machine learning model development
- Technical architecture design
Who we are looking for
- Master's Degree or PhD in Computer Science or Technical Science or similar
- Ability to be an innovative, resourceful, and collaborative problem solver
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High drive, entrepreneurial attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Finnish and English
- Hands-on coding experience in coding languages e.g. Node.js, Java, functional languages, Python, C#, Scala, R, Matlab, web or database development
- Experience in software development tools e.g. Jira, Git, SVN others
- Experience on traditional databases.
- Experience and/or interest in working with open source eco-system components such as Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit learn, Apache Spark or Apache Kafka
- Strong interest in growing own technical skills
We also value previous experience in some of the following and interest to grow on the others:
- Experience in computer vision, object recognition/tracking, Natural Language Processing, machine translation and/or deep learning in general
- Experience and/or interest in cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Experience or understanding in predictive modeling and machine learning
- Knowledge of UNIX or Linux environments
What is in it for you
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive wellbeing program, MyHealth that boosts your overall wellbeing, energy and ability to work in a sustainable way
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Make your move – apply online by 31st of January and attach your CV and letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions concerning the position or our recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired, please visit our website www.accenturerekrytoi.fi. To learn more about Applied Intelligence, please visit https://www.accenture.com/fi-en/services/applied-intelligence-index.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.