- You will graduate within the next few years (preferably you are going into, or finalizing your Master's studies)
- Outstanding academic performance
- Excellent skills in analytical problem solving
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- High drive, entrepreneurial attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn and understand the client business issues
- Excellent communication skills in English
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- Awesome benefits including an extensive MyHealth program and flexible work environment
- Opportunities to get involved in a broad variety of community activities - Corporate citizenship initiatives, Inclusion & Diversity networks and Fûn Clubs (ranging from team sports to wine clubs)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.