Make a difference
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Digital. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
Accenture Digital Analytics is looking SAS -developers
Accenture Digital is one of Accenture’s five growth platforms and offers comprehensive portfolio of busi-ness and technology services across digital Marketing, mobility and analytics.
Analytics -practice at Accenture help our clients grow their business in new ways – by enabling them to achieve better performance through insights from data. Accenture works with organizations to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling – to outperform the competition.
Do you feel you could be our next piece of a puzzle and guide our clients to become truly data-driven companies and at the same time developing your expertise in data analytics?
- Proactively propose new ways on how companies can leverage data for marketing and sales purposes
- Workshop with the clients to understand their needs and expectations and formulate those as data analysis problems and design solution proposals
- Design and develop analytical solutions and statistical models to support data-based decision making
- Translate the results from data analysis or visualization into insight and communicate that back to our business stakeholders
- Act as a senior or lead developer in programs and act also as a senior for younger developers
Who we are looking for
- Previous experience on programming
- Previous SAS -experience (preference on Base SAS and SAS macros)
- Experience of ETL development, experience of using SAS Data Integration Studio is a benefit
- Knowledge of SAS components and architecture is a benefit
- SAS Detail Data Store
- SAS Credit scoring solution
- SAS GRID platform
- Basic knowledge of databases
- Ability to understand and interpret data from business perspective
- Ambition to constantly develop your skills and learn new
- Great problem-solving skills and analytical mind-set
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent Finnish and English skills (both oral and written)
- Knowledge of financial business is a benefit
- Great team working skills
What is in it for you
We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
Extensive wellbeing program, MyHealth that boosts your overall wellbeing, energy and ability to work in a sustainable way
Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Make your move – apply online and attach your CV and letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions concerning the position or our recruitment process, please contact email@example.com.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired, please visit our website www.accenturerekrytoi.fi
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.