WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You will graduate within the next few years
- Outstanding academic performance
- Excellent skills in analytical problem solving
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- High drive, entrepreneurial attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn and understand the client business issues
- Excellent communication skills in English
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- Awesome benefits including an extensive MyHealth program and flexible work environment
- Opportunities to get involved in a broad variety of community activities - Corporate citizenship initiatives, Inclusion & Diversity networks and Fûn Clubs (ranging from team sports to wine clubs)
Make your move - apply online by March 3rd and attach your CV, application letter in English, university grade transcript, matriculation and high school certificate. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please note that the interviews will mainly be held on Thursday 21st and Friday 22nd of March.
If you have any questions concerning the position or our recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!