Job Location: MA - Boston, NJ - Florham Park, NY - New York, PA - Philadelphia
Regional Description: Northeast
Job Number: 00670922 00670922_en
Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Platform Development – Delivery Manager
Connected Products/Accenture Digital
Location: Northeast (New York, NJ, Philadelphia, Boston,)
Major Accenture Northeast Locations May be Negotiable
Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Platform Development - Delivery Manager
Connected Products/Accenture Digital
• Provides consultative Business and System Integration services to help clients implement effective digital solutions;
• Understands and translates customer needs into business and technology solutions via the range of leading digital methodologies and/or solutions that drive business value;
• Drives discussions and provides consultation around digital transformation, the customer digital journey, functional/application designs; and
• Ensures technology and business solutions represent business requirements.
YOUR ROLE: Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Platform Development - Delivery Manager Connected Products Accenture Digital
Your central role in the IoT ecosystem enables you to help clients manage the demands of fast-moving environments. With your knowledge of innovative on-the-go solutions, you’ll help them become IoT leaders by creating strategic, cross-company approaches that increase productivity, enhance collaboration and drive more transactions.
While there isn’t a typical day in our Digital Delivery practice, here are just a few of the things you’ll do as an Internet of Things Delivery Manager (Digital Business Integration Manager)
• Work directly with clients
• Implements digital transformation, defines the customer digital journey and creates functional/technical designs
• Manage large project teams of onshore and offshore people
• Manage large-scale, enterprise IoT projects involving development, architecture and infrastructure design, technology build and deployment activities on multiple platforms
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
• Minimum of 5 years of client-facing project management and team lead experience
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a Waterfall or Agile environment
• Minimum of 2 years of hands-on IoT architecture experience
• Must have contributed significantly to at least two IoT / Connected Product projects and be able to describe those contributions
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
• Requires an understanding of key IoT use cases and demonstrated experience defining associated value propositions.
• Ability to set business transformation goals and to solve for appropriate IoT solution components
• Brings a perspective of the business and operational change management challenges associated with major IoT/Digital transformation initiatives
• IoT development experience on one of the industry leading platforms (AWS IoT, Azure IoT, Siemens Mindsphere, PTC Thingworx, SAP Leonardo, GE Predix
• Good understanding of SDLC and solution delivery methodologies
• Product management experience
• Scoping and estimating IoT or Connected Product projects
• Developing a high-level solution design which supports a robust technology solution, taking into account the user requirements, technical requirements, performance considerations, data architecture, etc.
• Ability to share IoT or connected products you have created and discuss the contributions you made to apps on which you have worked
• Creating technology architecture and infrastructure design activities
• Reviewing and supervising design components
• Driving and supervising technology build, test and deployment activities
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and supporting solution development
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
This position requires the willingness and ability to travel 100% of the time, Monday through Friday. Actual travel time is based upon geographical location and project assignment.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.