Job Location: Helsinki
Regional Description: Finland
Job Number: 00664684 00664684_en
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Strategy. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
Strategy consulting today requires the ability to see how business, technology and operations interconnect. With a global community of 8000+ professionals, Accenture Strategy operates in the intersection of business and technology, where we help our clients to solve their toughest issues, realize their most promising opportunities and deliver real results.
Technology Strategy is part of the larger Accenture Strategy practice with a global network as well as local independence. We make a difference in the world by leveraging technology to challenge status quo. Driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives is at the core of what we do. We accelerate digitalization to enable new innovative business models towards more sustainable and profitable business. We support clients in aligning the business and technology agenda as well as identifying areas where technology innovation can drive business value. We collaborate closely with our service designer and technology developer colleagues in our office at Aleksanterinkatu in the Helsinki city center.
We are now looking for business-driven experienced Technology Strategy consulting professionals / new joiners with a passion for technology, a strategic mindset and a drive to make impact. Do you want to be part of our journey?
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Our strategy professionals partner with C-level executives to define the “what, where and how” for the client, and then bring the best of Accenture to implement and execute on the “how”. Whether it's technology strategy, business strategy or functional strategy, we drive value through helping our clients transform their core, and shape new businesses through growing the new—with the goal of helping our clients identify, build and sustain the capabilities needed to differentiate themselves and outperform their competitors.
You will help our Nordic clients succeeding in the new digital world by supporting with strategy definition and execution. You will develop digital strategies, define business driven technology strategies, develop digital operating models and support M&As with technology due diligence. Most of all you will create powerful outcomes and drive for impact. We work in teams consisting of strategy consultants, supported by our most senior local leaders and global experts.
Examples of client problems that we solve:
· Pave the way for the business to unlock new potential streams of business value, leveraging the evolution of enterprise architecture, methods and operating model to unlock their true potential
· Show how new technologies such as cloud, blockchain and AI can contribute to value creation and new business models
· Create new business models by leveraging existing data and applying analytics embracing a data-driven culture
· Design decoupled, agile, future-ready architecture and integrated ecosystems
· Realize business value from technology innovation and the introduction of flexible controls
· Support multi-speed IT investment & portfolio management
· Change to a new IT operating model with new capabilities, evolved ecosystem relationships and new IT talent
· Define new ways of working with focus on scaled agile development, lean operations, innovation and intelligent automation
WORK YOU WILL DO
· Work in project teams, often consisting of a project manager and 1-2 project resources with support from senior subject matter experts
· Work in the intersection of business and technology, provide expertise and insights to our clients and help build our Technology strategy topics
· Define technology-, and digital strategies with the client C-suite
· Design efficient technology-, and digital operations, including operating model and governance
· Develop digital or IT strategies and target state architecture and sourcing models
· May work across industries: financial services, products, resources, health & public services and communication, media and technology
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
· Master's degree with excellent academic performance
· Excellent skills in analytical problem solving
· Ability to work independently and as a team member
· High drive, entrepreneurial attitude and good interpersonal skills
· Ability to quickly learn and understand the client business issues
· Excellent communication skills in English
· If applying to “consultant with work experience”, 1-4 years of experience is expected preferably from management consulting or investment banking
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
· We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content - You will have the opportunity to grow and become a leader of tomorrow.
· Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
· We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
· Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
· Extensive wellbeing program, MyHealth that boosts your overall wellbeing, energy and ability to work in a sustainable way
· Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
If you have read this far, then you know you are intrigued and should hurry up sending your application to us. Apply online and attach a CV, letter of application in English, university grade transcript, matriculation and high school certificate, by January 31st 2019. We are reviewing and interviewing applicants already during the application period.
If you have any questions regarding the role or the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired, please visit our website www.accenturerekrytoi.fi.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.