There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Strategy. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
Strategy consulting today requires the ability to see how business, technology and operations interconnect. With a global community of 8000+ professionals, Accenture Strategy operates in the intersection of business and technology, where we help our clients to solve their toughest issues, realize their most promising opportunities and deliver real results.
Technology Strategy is part of the larger Accenture Strategy practice with a global network as well as local independence. We make a difference in the world by leveraging technology to challenge status quo. Driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives is at the core of what we do. We accelerate digitalization to enable new innovative business models towards more sustainable and profitable business. We support clients in aligning the business and technology agenda as well as identifying areas where technology innovation can drive business value. We collaborate closely with our service designer and technology developer colleagues in our office at Aleksanterinkatu in the Helsinki city center.
We are now looking for business-driven experienced Technology Strategy consulting professionals / new joiners with a passion for technology, a strategic mindset and a drive to make impact. Do you want to be part of our journey?
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Our strategy professionals partner with C-level executives to define the “what, where and how” for the client, and then bring the best of Accenture to implement and execute on the “how”. Whether it's technology strategy, business strategy or functional strategy, we drive value through helping our clients transform their core, and shape new businesses through growing the new—with the goal of helping our clients identify, build and sustain the capabilities needed to differentiate themselves and outperform their competitors.
You will help our Nordic clients succeeding in the new digital world by supporting with strategy definition and execution. You will develop digital strategies, define business driven technology strategies, develop digital operating models and support M&As with technology due diligence. Most of all you will create powerful outcomes and drive for impact. We work in teams consisting of strategy consultants, supported by our most senior local leaders and global experts.
Examples of client problems that we solve:
- Pave the way for the business to unlock new potential streams of business value, leveraging the evolution of enterprise architecture, methods and operating model to unlock their true potential
- Show how new technologies such as cloud, blockchain and AI can contribute to value creation and new business models
- Create new business models by leveraging existing data and applying analytics embracing a data-driven culture
- Design decoupled, agile, future-ready architecture and integrated ecosystems
- Realize business value from technology innovation and the introduction of flexible controls
- Support multi-speed IT investment & portfolio management
- Change to a new IT operating model with new capabilities, evolved ecosystem relationships and new IT talent
- Define new ways of working with focus on scaled agile development, lean operations, innovation and intelligent automation
WORK YOU WILL DO
- Provide solutions to complex digital and technology problems for C-level executives, where analysis requires an in-depth knowledge of our client’s strategic objectives and technology landscape
- Delight our customers and create a basis for future collaboration
- Lead and manage high performing project teams against plans and ensure delivery of value-driven recommendations, knowledge transfer and effective advisory
- Build trust-based client relationships, and identify and drive client opportunities
- Work in the intersection of business and technology across industries: financial services, products, resources, health & public services and communication, media and technology
- Assess and manage risks and issues, ultimately ensuring that project objectives are achieved
- Play a significant role in developing new technology strategy consulting opportunities with our clients, shaping proposals and gaining client agreement to move forward
- Support our junior professionals to achieve steep learning curves, teach problem solving skills and be a sparring partner to ensure they can unfold their strengths and skills
- Become an active part out our practice and find your own area of interest to further develop the technology strategy team in Finland and across the Nordics
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Master's degree with excellent academic performance
- Excellent skills in analytical problem solving
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- High drive, entrepreneurial attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn and understand the client business issues
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Minimum 4 years of experience is expected preferably from management consulting or investment banking
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content - You will have the opportunity to grow and become a leader of tomorrow.
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive wellbeing program, MyHealth that boosts your overall wellbeing, energy and ability to work in a sustainable way
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
If you have read this far, then you know you are intrigued and should hurry up sending your application to us. Apply online and attach a CV, letter of application in English, university grade transcript, matriculation and high school certificate. We are reviewing and interviewing applicants on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions regarding the role or the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.