Job Location: Helsinki
Regional Description: Finland
Job Number: 00628946 00628946_en
Make a difference
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Digital. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
Accenture Digital is one of Accenture’s five growth platforms and offers comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across Digital marketing, eCommerce, Mobility services and Ap-plied intelligence.
Applied intelligence -practice at Accenture help our clients grow their business in new ways – by ena-bling them to achieve better performance through insights from data. Accenture works with organiza-tions to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling – to outperform the competition.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented, passionate and dedicated consultants, all working towards a shared goal.
Do you follow the new technologies and have a desire to change the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies? If your an-swer is yes, and you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage enormous amount of data to generate knowledge and value, we want to meet you!
Work you will do
As an AI/Big data -engineer your key responsibilities will be in implementing end-to-end analytics projects in cloud and in client premises. You will also participate in building integrations to client systems, third party API, testing and machine learning model development, refinement and productization
Who we are looking for
We are looking for both experienced consultants and recent graduates. You preferably have some of the following qualifications and interest to grow on the others:
• Master's Degree or PhD in computer science, physics, maths or such
• Experience from analytics software development projects
• Hands-on coding experience in coding languages such as Node.js, Java, functional lan-guages, R, Python, C#, Scala, web or database development
• Experience in traditional databases and ETL -tools and software development tools such as Jira, Git and SVN.
• Experience and/or interest in designing and building Artificial intelligence solutions using third party API’s such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Machine Learning, Google ML, IBM Watson etc
• Experience and/or interest in working with open source eco-system components such as Tensorflow, Scikit learn, Hadoop, Apache Spark, Apache Flume and Apache Kafka.
Above this we also want you to
• Be an innovative, resourceful and collaborative problem solver
• Enjoy working in diverse teams
• Have good written and oral/presentation skills in both Finnish and in English
• Strong interest in growing your own technical skills
The position is based in Helsinki and may include travel
What is in it for you
• We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
• Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
• We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
• Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
• Extensive wellbeing program, MyHealth that boosts your overall wellbeing, energy and ability to work in a sustainable way
• Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Make your move – apply online and attach your CV and letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions concerning the position or our recruitment process, please contact email@example.com.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired, please visit our website www.accenturerekrytoi.fi
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.