Who we´re looking for
- Master's degree with excellent academic performance
- Excellent skills in analytical problem solving
- Knowledge or passion for technology trends
- Exposure to enterprise architecture concepts and knowledge of IT architectures are considered as assets
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- High drive, entrepreneurial attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn and understand the client business issues
- Excellent communication skills in English and Finnish
What´s in it for you
- Competitive benefits, including flexible work.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Unique, unbeatable solutions that make clients more agile – we do that by giving you the most interesting challenges to solve.
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress as you work.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
If you have read this far, then you know you are intrigued and should hurry up sending your application to us. Apply online and attach a CV, letter of application in English, university grade transcript, matriculation and high school certificate by October 31st, 2018. We are reviewing and interviewing applicants already during the application period.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!