Make a difference
Make a difference your way
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
Whatever you're passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you're a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you'll find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We'd love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
Why Financial Services?
Accenture Financial Services supports Financial Institutions with their digital agenda to keep up with evolving customer expectations and disruption from new entrants, as well as in transforming their businesses to meet increasing demands on profitability, reduced complexity, and regulation compliance. Our Financial Services practice is split into several domains; Finance & Risk, Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Distribution & Marketing, and Technology Advisory.
Our team is involved in analyzing, planning and deploying both business and technology transformations together with our clients. This we do by bringing together the very best of Accenture to help our clients to compete in today’s digital world.
As a Financial Services Consulting practitioner, you will become an expert in helping our clients with areas such as
- Regulatory & Compliance Risk Management
- FinTech & RegTech
- Core Banking Processes
- Retail & Corporate Banking
- Wealth & Asset Management
- Life and P&C Insurance
- Artificial Intelligence & Robotic Process Automation
Who we want to meet
We are looking for candidates who are driven by creating value for our clients and have demonstrated the ability to apply creative thought, subject matter knowledge and strategic judgment to set themselves apart. Candidates should thrive in an unstructured environment and be passionate about delivering high quality results.
The ideal candidate would already have expertise in one of our domain areas, and is either seeking to start their career at entry level or has 2-3 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial services. At a time of increasing regulatory attention and rapid changes to the industry environment, a passion for operational and compliance risk management is a strong asset for helping our clients navigate the new requirements of an increasingly digital world. Our Consulting teams combine technology, digital and business operations expertise to deliver the solutions our clients need to become high-performance businesses, therefore an interest and understanding of technology is a valuable skill.
Currently we are especially looking for candidates in our Finance & Risk, as well as Technology Advisory domains.
As a Financial Services Analyst or Consultant, you will:
- Work in teams through issue identification and plan development using problem solving principles
- Work seamlessly with the Accenture team and our clients' own resources to ensure efficient cooperation towards joint goals
- Design and execute the implementation of new business processes, technologies and capabilities
- Establish and develop client relationships based on trust and delivery of sustainable results and value
- Work with the brightest people, solving problems with the top management and learn from our senior consultants and leaders
- Develop deep industry, functional and technology expertise, backed up by our comprehensive training to support your growth as a professional
- Deliver impactful, meaningful solutions that transform the industry
We offer you
- Extensive opportunities to grow and deepen your expertise, through relevant project work as well our carefully planned training curriculum. We want to help you to become an expert in the field of your interest.
- The ability to maintain sustainable work/life balance, through e.g. flexible working options.
- Competitive compensation package and performance based pay
- An extensive well-being program