Descripción Del Puesto
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Applied Intelligence helps our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Artificial Intelligence and
Analytics enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that
inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships.
Come and work at the heart of change
We are looking for a Data Engineer. A talented, fun, collaborative person willing to bring added knowledge to our Data Analytics Group. If you thrive working with top clients in the evolution of their core systems and the implementation of new digital architectures … then, we’d like to meet you!
Iberia market unit – working for our top clients in the evolution of their core systems and the implementation of new digital architectures. Our clients are belonging to a wide variety of industries (such as Financial Services, Resources, Health & Public Services, Products or Comms & Media) and our services/projects can be transformational for all the company or focused on a particular area (Marketing, HR, Sales or Supply Chain & Operations)
Supply Chain & Operations Innovation Center – located between Barcelona and Madrid, has been at the forefront in helping clients from around the globe and across industries under the umbrella of intelligent operations for the last 15 years – we develop cutting-edge assets and solutions to reduce costs and improve supply chain processes, such as optimization of stock levels, demand planning and forecasting, automated warranty solutions, and predictive asset maintenance.
- Working in new technologies with demanding clients and growing your expertise
- Working in highly skilled teams advising and supporting our clients through the data and technology revolution
- Working in partnership with global clients and large public/private sector organizations
- Work with client teams to design and implement modern, scalable data solutions using a range of new and emerging technologies.
- A drive to keep up with new and/or up and coming data technologies
- To grow up your skills working on challenging and innovative solutions
- Design and implement the data architecture for our clients based on new data technologies.
- Design the integration with legacy data sources.
- Define the standards and best practices to develop applications using new architectures.
- Using good communication skills to understand and deliver client requirements.
- Bring your experience and ideas to innovative engineering, design and strategy.
- Contribute to our internal networks and special interest groups.
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Collaborate with data architects, modelers and IT team members on project goals
- Build high-performance algorithms, prototypes, and proof of concepts
- Knowledge of Cloud-based services eg. Amazon Web Services, Google or Azure focused on data and analytics services.
- On-premise data and AI solutions and ecosystems, e.g. Cloudera
- Programming languages like Scala, Java, Python
- Knowledge in Big Data Frameworks and tools related, for batch and streaming data processing e.g. Spark, Spark Streaming, Flink, Hive, Kafka
- No-SQL databases e.g. HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redshift, ElasticSearch+Kibana
- SQL-based technologies, e.g. MySQL, PostgresSQL
- Data ingestion and ETL tools e.g. Apache Nifi / Apache Ariflow
- Agile methodology and software management related tools, e.g: GIT, Jira, Jenkins, Sonar
- English spoken and written
- Certified in AWS / Google / Azure with an associate or speciality certification
- Experience in Big Data and AI projects for Clients
What’s in it for you:
Join the Data Analytics Group for a challenging and rewarding career where the variety of opportunities and projects allows you to develop your potential and grow professionally every day. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, working alongside over 100 data scientists and Data Engineers, 20% of which are PhD’s in the areas of Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or Statistics. As part of the group, you will be trained on new Data architectures, and you can take part
of certification processes for those technologies. We offer a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package which includes extra vacations days per year, medical and life insurance, learning opportunities and much more!
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Trabajos relacionados cerca de ti
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 500.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.