Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 721,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Strategy & Consulting today requires the ability to see how business, technology and operations all intersect. At Accenture Strategy & Consulting, you will work closely with the world’s top organizations and leverage Accenture’s expertise in these areas to develop strategies that turn your ideas into actions.
Accenture Strategy & Consulting professionals help our clients with their most pressing C-suite issues, such as growth and innovation, industry convergence, geographic expansion, global operating models, digital policies, sustainable cost management and enterprise transformation. Our professionals work closely with clients to define and implement business strategies enabled by technology, in an industry-specific context. Our services span strategy through execution, with the goal of helping clients identify and build the capabilities they need to differentiate and win in the marketplace.
Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
At our Finance Transformation Practice (CFO & Enterprise Value), we are looking for Analysts & Consultants to be part of the leading Strategy & Consulting practice in CFO&EV. We are looking for professionals with finance strategy & execution background to participate in projects related to:
- Finance Platform Transformation Consultant:
- Lead project delivery, client conversation and manage stakeholders on the project both internal and external
- Lead the team of experienced resources and direct/guide teams on project executions as per planned timelines
- Lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality within constraints of time and budget
- Effectively co-ordinate with client organizations and work towards maintaining & enhancing effective client relationships
- Lead the application design aspects and the assessment of project requirements and deliverables to identify the best solution for clients
- Identify opportunities using/building own network within and outside firm to drive business development activities
As Finance Platform Transformation Consultant at Accenture’s CFO & Enterprise Value practice you contribute to innovative solutions for our clients within the SAP Finance domain across all industries. Depending on your knowledge and experience of the latest SAP finance solutions and finance platform business processes, your role on a project and client will be determined. You need to co-create solutions with our clients, and make sure they utilize the latest innovations in both business and IT the best way they can.
As a Finance Platform Transformation Consultant you will be part of innovative SAP S/4HANA Finance Transformation projects where you will analyze finance business processes, propose SAP best practice solutions and advise our clients on S/4 HANA solution directions to help them in becoming an Intelligent Enterprise using the latest technologies. Think of developing blueprints and proof-of-concepts in Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Robotic Process Automation, or another innovative solution in the Finance domain.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Your Experience: We’re looking for experience in the following areas:
- 3-4 years of relevant, hands-on experience in strategy consulting or finance advisory firms.
- Strong and proven SAP finance experience including experience in full end-to-end SAP transformations; SAP S/4HANA Finance certification will be an advantage
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to clearly articulate the business value and change impact of S/4HANA Finance Transformations
- Proven ability and experience in designing and implementing Finance solutions, with an understanding of integration dependencies, demonstrating good conceptual and analytical skills.
- Sound experience in financial operational processes (PTP, OTC, RTR, FP&A) and their transformation supported by ERP’s and other enabling technologies (RPA, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, Blockchain)
- Experience in different ERP Finance Platforms
- Experience in change management related to transformation programs (stakeholder assessment, change impact analysis, organization design, communication planning, training support and business readiness) could be an advantage