Analyst And Consultant EPM
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 721,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Accenture Strategy & Consulting professionals help our clients with their most pressing C-suite issues, such as growth and innovation, industry convergence, geographic expansion, global operating models, digital policies, sustainable cost management and enterprise transformation. Our professionals work closely with clients to define and implement business strategies enabled by technology, in an industry-specific context. Our services span strategy through execution, with the goal of helping clients identify and build the capabilities they need to differentiate and win in the marketplace.
Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
At our Finance Transformation Practice (CFO & Enterprise Value), we are looking for Analysts & Consultants to be part of the leading Strategy & Consulting practice in CFO&EV. We are looking for professionals with finance strategy & execution background to participate in projects related to:
- Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) & Analytics:
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Data & Information Models
- Finance analytics
- Profitability analysis
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Your Experience: We’re looking for experience in the following areas:
- 3-4 years of relevant, hands-on experience in strategy consulting or finance advisory firms.
- Experience in assessing, defining and implementing Enterprise Performance Financial Models, with focus on Planning, Forecasting and Long Range Planning, Consolidation and Reporting and predictive analytics models from Financial Statements.
- Experience in measuring profitability, perform financial analysis and financial modelling.
- Understanding of financial accounting fundamentals, such as the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements, and good understanding of typical data sources (such as ERP General Ledgers, organizational data).
- Knowledge of finance business processes.
- Knowledge on Digital Enterprise Performance Management tools (e.g.: SAP Planning – Analytics Cloud, Oracle, Anaplan, OneStream, … ) would be appreciated