Looking for an impactful career?
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy & Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 721,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at Accenture.com
Come and work at the heart of change
We are looking for experienced People Analytics professionals. A talented, fun, collaborative person willing to bring added knowledge to our Talent & Organization practice. If you thrive working in a fast-paced environment; working with prestigious clients, moving from project to project to design, develop and deliver high impact interventions and solutions for global transformation … then, we’d like to meet you!
We are expanding our Iberia Talent&Organization Team and we are looking for experienced People Analytics professionals to join us.
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as a People Analytics practitioner a typical project might include the below activities:
- Providing business with strategic and operational analytics and insights to enable data-led decision making.
- Collecting, analyzing and interpreting data to identify trends and patterns that can help your customer’s employee performance, engagement and retention.
- Advising our stakeholders in addressing the most complex analytic needs and challenges in the talent / HR space.
- Effectively design and deliver Analytic solutions that address the nuanced and complex needs.
- Measuring progress, impact and effectiveness of change management activities and business readiness using Data Driven approaches and storytelling methods.
- Work across the ecosystem to strategically influence our products, services and offerings based on customer feedback.
- Employee Experience knowledge: survey design, psychometrics, biases analysis, etc.