Experience, Attributes and Qualifications:
- Bachelor in mathematics, statistics, Industrial or other Engineering is required
- 6+ years of experience developing or running advanced analytics capabilities, preferably with consulting experience
- Demonstrate strong understanding of business, technology and process implications as related to supply chain planning
- solving skills, with expertise in quantitative/qualitative process analysis techniques, process metrics and performance measurement
- Exhibit effective oral and written communication, leadership, project management, and teamwork skills with an ability to interact effectively with different levels of management. Should be diplomatic, flexible, and have a good team approach.
- Fluent in English
Professional Skill Requirements
- Having supply chain strategy and operation consulting experienced is preferred.
- Advanced algorithm modeling skills: Python, R
- Cloud architectures know how: Azure, AWS, GCP
- Skills in business diagnostics, value assessment and opportunity identification, and application design of Supply chain
Competitive salary, wellness plans and private health insurance, innovative and interesting projects, a tailor-made career plan accompanied by personalized training, centrally located offices, and a lot of flexibility and much more.