Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 721,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Data Scientist Consultant role:
You will have the opportunity of being a senior member of our Data Analysts team, working for our top manufacturing clients on the evolution of their core digital information systems and the implementation of new operations technologies at scale. As a member of our group, you will be equipped with the resources to train on new data tools and techniques, and you shall take part of certification processes related to those technologies.
- Your objective should be to work with your team and our clients to re-imagine the future of the industry, and the next generation predictive process control based on advanced analytics and AI
- Your role will require the extraction, preparation, transformation and enrichment of data from one or multiple sources, online or offline
- Develop innovative analytics modules, in a modular and reusable way, always following quality code approaches that makes our code easily industrialized.
- Be responsible for the development of predictive models and the generation of data-driven insights to solve industrial problems or challenges.
- Own the data analysis exercises in order to understand the client’s issues, quantify the value to be unlocked
- You’ll be responsible for development, training and validation of mentioned models, and the visualization of the data and model results through dynamic dashboards.
- Manage and manipulate data sets, including variables definition, performing calculations and summarizations, and creating solutions to address client business needs.
- Help organize the project delivery plan, understanding the user stories’ effort estimation and raising issues for prompt resolution as soon as they arise.
- Provide specific solution training and guidance to client’s factory personnel at the end of the project
- Through data discussion sessions with clients teams ensure that data integration activities around raw and feature-enriched tables align with the analytical models.
- Develop, iterate and maintain analytical models.
- Demonstrate a high degree of ownership, accountability for your output and commitment to the task.
- Mentor and train junior developers and modelers.
- Support Management team on client proposals and other sales activities.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with offshore development teams and provide guidance to ensure quality deliverables.