Would you like to shape the technology strategy for most relevant companies in all industry sectors?
Do you have a deep understanding of how new technologies impact and transform business landscape?
Do you know how companies need to evolve their Technology Operating Models to excel in business results?
Apply now four our Technology Strategy position and…
- Serve as trusted advisor of the C-Suite defining strategy at the intersection of technology and business
- Articulate compelling technology vision with industry expertise and context
- Develop value case and operating model with disruptive technologies in short term to medium engagements
Joining our fast-growing team means become part of a close-knit group of consultants that serves Accenture’s clients with the best and brightest insights regarding business and technology strategy. You will have the opportunity to advise our clients’ C-Suite about how they can leverage on modern technologies to really transform and make an impact on their business and operations. Our values include challenging our clients’ mindset, building a real trusted and partnership relationship, collaborate closely with experts to bring the best of us to our clients and stay relevant while constantly challenging ourselves to be aware of what’s happening on the industry.
Are you ready to accept the challenge?
Our Technology Strategy & Advisory practice delivers to the marketplace a wide variety of offerings, assets, and expertise in the intersection between business and technology strategy.
Your mission will be…
- Help our clients shaping their technology strategy working closely with the C-Suite (CIOs, CDOs, CTOs, COOs) to evolve their value proposition to become more agile and flexible to respond to ever changing business needs
- Advise our clients (CEOs, CIOs, CDOs, CTOs, COOs) on the design of next generation tech operating models, powered with latest tech trends and insights
- Understand and measure the impact of next generation technologies in terms of agility, business alignment, flexibility, economic case and sustainability
Our professionals are experienced with bold, value-creating approaches to technology, bringing boardroom-relevant criteria to technology investments and helping high-performance businesses to “think bigger” about IT ability to improve operating results
Key responsibilities may include
Work in teams within the Technology Strategy & Advisory practice, interacting with other Accenture teams, providing overall oversight in the creation of client work products Have a full ownership of developing a portfolio of client’s / industry / capability group agenda Develop a commercial agenda and drive it alongside the full sales lifecycle; from origination to sale closure Manage interaction with clients’ C-level suite throughout projects’ lifecycle, including initial sales pitches Be engaged in more than one project at the same time, leading delivery while serving as a Subject Matter Expert on specific topics or even work-streams Manage work in such a way that the results are both of distinctive quality and useful to the client in terms of improving competitive position Provide specific guidance to team members to ensure that project focus is on target and work is accomplished on time and of the highest quality standards Contribute to thought capital development on topics of interest to potential clients and collaborating with others in the firm on client development activities
Strengthen and evolve current assets to drive Accenture growth in Technology Strategy & and Advisory topics, industry wide