We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Working closely with clients our Strategy & Consulting professionals help transform the world’s leading organizations, working across the C-suite to capitalize on disruption, enable competitiveness, and drive growth and profitability via continuous innovation.
Come and work at the heart of change
We are looking for experienced Change Management professionals. A talented, fun, collaborative person willing to bring added knowledge to our Talent & Organization practice. If you thrive working in a fast-paced environment; working with prestigious clients, moving from project to project to design, develop and deliver high impact interventions and solutions for global transformation … then, we’d like to meet you!
We are expanding our Iberia Talent&Organization Team and we are looking for experienced Change Management professionals to join us.
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as a Change Management practitioner a typical project might include the below activities:
- Supporting people and organizations in adoption of change, new technology or new ways of working by fully understanding both the program and the organisation that will need to change around that
- Being a part of a Change Management workstream during (large) transformation projects of all types, understanding the end-to-end goal of the to be state and developping the right interventions to help people get there
- Develop the perfect E2E change interventions across the project phases, sourcing and leveraging the best of our Accenture Methodologies, Assets and Tools to make change and new behaviours or cultures stick
- Performing stakeholder analysis and change impacts assessment and using those outputs to empathise with the impacted stakeholder and providing them with the best solutions
- Developing a Change Management plan, including engaging next generation communications and tailor-made training plans to best meet the requirements of your audience
- Measuring progress, impact and effectiveness of change management activities and business readiness using Data Driven approaches and storytelling methods