What we are looking for?
· Minimum 3 years of client-facing work experience developing in Java
· Minimum 3 years of work experience with JEE or other Java frameworks (e.g. Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring MVC...)
· Minimum 3 years of work experience using Java development tools (e.g. Eclipse, JUnit, Git)
· Minimum 2 years of work experience with relational or other database platforms, SQL or other query languages
· Experience with Java Application Servers such as Red Hat JBoss
· Experience with data modeling and ORM tools (e.g. Hibernate)
· Architecture design experience using common design patterns
· Experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS) components in solutions
· Experience working in a DevSecOps environment, using tools such as Jenkins and Ansible in CI/CD pipelines
· Performance testing and tuning
· Previous consulting experience
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.