Accenture is seeking Identity & Access Management experts in Spain (all locations).
Selected candidates will take part in PAM and other Security projects in global & leading companies operating different markets.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Administrator/Operator of CyberArk technologies .
- Demonstrable experience installation, upgrade, configuration and administration of CyberArk .
- Development of custom connectors
- Knowledge of Active Directory,
- Deep knowledge of main operating systems: UNIX and Windows families.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following development environments/languages: Python, Java, C#
- Knowledge of BBDD such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server.
- CyberArk Defender or Sentry Certification
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management concepts, including the following aspects of this security domain
- Experience with Access Management products such as ForgeRock OpenAM, Oracle Access Manager, IBM Security Access Manager, CA Siteminder
- Experience with Identity Management products such as Sailpoint IdentityIQ, One Identity, ForgeRock OpenIDM, Oracle Identity Governance, IBM Security Identity Manager, CA Identity Minder.
- Experience with Privileged Account Management products such as Thicotic, One Identity, Centrify, Beyondtrust.
- Basic knowledge of SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, JSON, SPML, SCIM, XACML integration standards and Web Services security and related management tools.
Barcelona, Bilbao, Madrid, Malaga, Sevilla