Descripción Del Puesto
We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
About the role
Working closely with clients our Technology professionals provide application services, intelligent platform services, software engineering, and cloud, infrastructure and security services. It also leads our R&D activities (Labs), our investments in emerging technologies (Ventures), and our ecosystem relationships.
We are currently looking for SAP Treasury and Risk Management Consultants in Spain with more than 4 years of experience and good English level to participate in SAP projects.
Professional Skill Requirements
- SAP consultant with proven experience, at least 4 years, in SAP TRM implementations
- SAP Treasury knowledge in any of the implementation stages: design phase, configuration, testing and deploy.
- S4HANA certification will be rated positively
- Ability to transform business requirements into solutions
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Very good command of both English and Spanish
What can we offer you?
- Stable contract: we offer open-ended/indefinite contracts from the first day.
- To join a Company that’s consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it.
- Compensation and professional category that recognizes the experience you provide.
- Interesting incentives and social benefits.
- To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork.
“Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity”