Descripción Del Puesto
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO.
As a Team
We are one of the world's leading technology companies. You'll work on innovative projects with colleagues to drive collaboration from strategy through to implementation. You will be using the latest technologies with clients to help them get to the next level. Do you want to work in an environment where we help organizations modernize and migration their business-critical systems running on mainframe? Enabling them to realize increased agility and unlock significant cost savings by harnessing the power of the Cloud.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
· How to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries, enabling our clients to transform quicker to meet their customers’ needs.
· How to combine your knowledge of mainframes with the latest innovations from Cloud providers.
· How to work with our Global teams and our ecosystem of technology partners to deliver tangible outcomes for our clients.
As a Mainframe Architect, you will:
· Work with teams across Europe/America to identify new mainframe modernization opportunities.
· Solve complex challenges for our clients, building strong business cases and roadmaps for change.
· Engage with our global mainframe teams to develop modernization techniques & approaches.
· Share your experience and skills with others, developing those around you.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
· Experience with mainframe system architectures (+10 years).
· Existing knowledge of DB2 Architectural Design, Security (RACF, TopSecret or ACF2), Batch Planning and Management (Control-M, TWS or CA-7), CICS/IMS, JCLs utilities, VSAM, File Transfers / Communications (SNA, TCP/IP).
· Recommended knowledge in several mainframe languages (Cobol, Natural, PL/I, JCL, REXX, Assembler), Databases (Adabas, IMS-DB, IDMS), MQ, printing, 4GL tools, data files (QSAM FB-VB, VSAM, BDAM), monitoring and performance.
· Appreciated knowledge and experience of working with Cloud, migrations from Mainframe to Cloud and testing strategies.
· Able to clearly communicate, being able to translate complex technology topics into something meaningful for a range of stakeholders.
· Proven ability to understand the needs of our clients and creating compelling propositions.
Set yourself apart:
· Ability to be a role model and develop others.
· Mastery of engaging with market with your own authentic style.
· Proven ability in being innovative, challenging the norms and creating though-leadership.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Customer Data Platform
publicada 2 días publicada
DevOps Lifecycle Engineer Girona
publicada 23 días publicada
DevOps Lifecycle Engineer (Girona)
publicada 23 días publicada
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 600.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.