Descripción Del Puesto
We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
About the role
Strategy & Consulting professionals help transform the world’s leading organizations, working across the C-suite to capitalize on disruption, enable competitiveness, and drive growth and profitability via continuous innovation.
Within Strategy and Consulting in the IPS Consulting department, we look for to improve the value chain of clients, optimizing Supply Chain operations and promoting the interconnection of all the links that connect the design, development, production, demand and delivery of products. and services.
Our focus is concentrated on adding value through the end-to-end execution of projects that include:
1. The Maximization of the technological ecosystem exploiting the capabilities provided by the different platforms, to capture all the potential for improvement.
2. Strategic Transformation, based on functional business knowledge, industry best practices, and the intelligent use of data to identify new opportunities to generate value through transformational changes and the innovative use of technological platforms.
We are currently looking for:
Supply Chain Management Consultant (Procurement & purchasing)
Supply Chain Management Consultant (Sustainability & ESG)
Supply Chain Management Consultant (Intelligent Asset Management)
Supply Chain Management Consultant (Engineering and Design)
Supply Chain Management Consultant (Transportation)
Supply Chain Management Consultant (Manufacturing & Production Planning)
· Key responsibilities:
- Provide industry expertise and functional support during the implementation of transformational projects.
- Process modeling
- Process discovery and current state analysis (process mining, data-driven analysis).
- Identification of process improvement opportunities (streamlining, digitization, automation, right-channeling)
- Process To Be definition, from a high level design to functional requirements.
- Support Accenture Managers on decision-making processes to build up sustainable warehousing solutions.
- Executes data analysis including but not limited to fit/gap analysis, and reports findings in a structured manner.
- Works in warehouse management systems, this may include but not limited to testing, validating process flows and providing support to warehouse operations.
- Supports client on warehouse management systems deployments, this may include User acceptance testing, change management, Go-live readiness, and support.
- Supports warehouse management systems integration with other systems, this include to create inventory of interfaces and verify that the data sent is consistent for warehouse to operate smoothly.
- Keep up to date with warehousing best practices with the objective to use them while supporting warehouse design.
- Leading and/or collaborating in commercial proposals.
- Development of new business opportunities.
- Business process analysis and optimization techniques like Lean Six Sigma.
- Fluent (oral and writing) in English and Spanish, other European languages are considered a plus.
- Experience in warehousing operations or any other supply chain domains.
- Passionate for understanding how technology drives warehousing.
- Curios on learning how warehousing impacts the overall supply chain.
- Team oriented, goal driven.
- Ability to work in multicultural / multiskilled environment.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Manager Treasury Advisory CFO&EV
publicada 1 día publicada
SAP Treasury Manager
publicada 1 día publicada
Order to Cash Transformation Consultant
publicada 5 días publicada
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 600.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.