Descripción Del Puesto
Europe Open Innovation Go To Market Regional Lead
We are looking to add to our Accenture Open Innovation team and global practice community a passionate innovator, technologist, and leader with an entrepreneurial mindset to lead Open Innovation programs in Europe. You will work closely with the Global Program Lead, the European Program Lead, Industry and Technology Segment Leads, as well as the Client Innovation Services team in the region’s innovation hubs, to ensure clients are leveraging the next generation of priority startup partners to accelerate their digital transformation journey.
You will foster a culture of innovation in the region by driving the engagement between local leaders of client accounts, clients and priority startups in the Open Innovation and Ventures portfolio of partners. You will be a catalyst for innovation and grow Accenture’s brand in the marketplace and region.
This is a highly visible role, working with Accenture Leadership and other key senior managers. The role involves continuous engagement with the innovation ecosystem and internal Accenture teams. In addition, you will collaborate with industry, digital, technology, and other groups across Accenture to drive awareness, generate interest, and deliver impact for Accenture and its Global 2000 clients.
Open Innovation Go To Market Leads will have the following key responsibilities:
- Drive client impact and partner-related revenue growth by working with regional client account teams, as well as other internal teams to bring relevant, disruptive startup solutions to clients from our portfolio of priority partners
- Create and maintain a regional client sales pipeline, originate and support client opportunities, and support Accenture Open Innovation industry and technology segment leads in growing our key partners’ business
- Build an internal network across key Accenture stakeholders to drive local employee engagement, expand awareness of an open innovation approach, and foster and inspire a culture of innovation
- Design, facilitate, and lead client innovation sessions at the region’s innovation hubs, ensuring that relevant messaging and startup solutions, from both the local and global ecosystem, are brought to the client
- Identify local startups with enterprise-ready solutions and traction and share with the Open Innovation Segment leads to consider where they align to areas of focus
- Partner with the region’s leadership to identify marketing and sponsorship opportunities related to open innovation activities that promote Accenture’s brand and leading in the New
- Identify and synthesize key emerging themes that will impact our business (disruptors, new business opportunities, potential plays) to inform our global strategy (roll up to Global Growth & Strategy)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, or engineering or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in consulting, business development, sales, and/or product management
- Strong technical acumen and agility to navigate, structure, and pitch business ideas with new technologies (e.g., AI, FinTech, software development, infrastructure, IoT, mobile)
- Startup or entrepreneurial experience with enterprise technologies
- Relationship management, alliance building, or partnership management experience in an entrepreneurial / technology environment
- Project management experience
- Intellectual curiosity with regards to new technologies, business models, or creative solutions that can serve clients in an innovative manor
- Strong interest in and understanding of the latest enterprise technology innovation trends and resulting impacts
- Technology sales experience
- Demonstrated professional experience in at least one industry in which Accenture operates (Financial services, Telecom, Resources, etc.)
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage, and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Proven ability to work in an agile environment
- Able to quickly switch between, and balance, strategic thinking and execution
- Proven ability to take personal ownership of projects and drive towards successful completion in spite of complex challenges
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 600.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.