Descripción Del Puesto
The position involves designing and executing pursuit marketing programs across Europe. This individual will work closely with campaign, content, industry, capability, and geographic marketing leads. Collaboration and use of data and insights will be key to being a trusted advisor to sales and deal teams, helping them differentiate through a marketing strategy designed to win work.
This position requires business-to-business marketing experience in the professional services or IT services marketplace. Some managers may be aligned with industries or capabilities where they have the most expertise. Responsibilities include creating the strategy and determining the marketing components, within a defined framework, to differentiate Accenture and increase win rate. Establishment of KPIs, measurement and continuous improvement are key.
The individual in this role must be a self-starter with strong executive presence and able to work collaboratively in a matrixed environment at all levels of the organisation. Must possess deep business acumen and be comfortable coaching business teams on high touch, high value marketing activities and plans.
- Increase marketing differentiation across the sales lifecycle (Stage 0 – 3b).
- Enhance client perception of Accenture, differentiate Accenture from competitors, and create preference for our services and assets.
- Enable the business to help grow client relationships and conversations via social and digital channels.
- Increase efficiency and effectiveness of programs by applying best practice techniques and bringing innovation.
- Create industrialized, re-usable framework, assets and tools to improve speed to market while reducing costs.
- Drive the creation of assets to be used in digital promotion channels targeted to specific accounts and contacts via pursuits.
- Leverage and enhance pursuit framework to ensure innovation, industrialization and integration.
- Deliver cost-efficient integrated marketing campaigns including message development, creating marketing assets, digital and social media outreach.
- Draw insights from program analytics to refine programs and improve performance.
- Work with corporate functions such as Competitor Intelligence and Accenture Research to drive differentiation and personalization.
- Collaborate with appropriate marketing leads – understanding relevance of campaigns and content and encouraging integration and re-purposing.
- Share best practices to help improve skill development and ability amongst team.
- Build relationships with client-facing deal teams, coaching them on best practice sales and marketing strategy, tactics and implementation, to improve client relationships and win rates.
- Assist in planning of investments and manage operational budget items.
- Ensure that all global marketing policies and procedures are followed.
- Manage multiple pursuits and stakeholders across various timelines.
- Travel domestically and / or internationally, as needed on limited basis.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5-10 years’ experience in integrated marketing particularly client and opportunity centric marketing programs
- Good experience in B2B marketing including digital, social media and marketing analytics
- Must be agile and willing to jump in and execute deliverables when needed
- Overall program management skills, including excellent communication skills, are required to ensure production support and design activities are completed on time and on budget
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Proven experience in marketing strategy development and planning
- Proven experience in message development
- Strong written and oral communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven experience in marketing asset development
- Proven experience in B2B digital /social media marketing
- Proven experience in marketing analytics and performance improvement
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Broad overall business acumen, industry knowledge, knowledge of Accenture's areas of business
- Understanding and ability to originate and apply marketing concepts
- Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues
- Budget management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Executive presence and influence
- Ability to manage and build relationships in a matrixed environment
- Global perspective and understanding of local business marketplace
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately within Marketing & Communications and other areas of Accenture
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and budgets
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Micro Focus/App. Modernization Architects
publicada 2 días publicada
publicada 2 días publicada
Project Manager IP-TX Network
Engineering & Networks
publicada 2 días publicada
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 600.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.