Descripción Del Puesto
Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
AWS Resources Market Business Development lead for Europe [Online/Phone Recruitment]
Our strength is our people! You will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will work with best in class technologies, to rapidly address the disruption our clients are going through by bringing together our global Accenture capabilities and AWS’s disruptive technologies.
We are looking for an market sales Lead to work at European market level.
The Accenture AWS Business Group (AABG) Market Business Development lead for Europe works with key Accenture and AWS stakeholders and clients, in the specific market, to drive global growth of AWS attached revenues within Accenture. This role will work with the AABG Market Development Leads in Europe Market Units and around the world, driving the strategic goals of the organization around Play development/solutioning, executive alignment, development and execution of AWS-based sales readiness and enablement activities, and the management and growth of associated pipeline.
This position plays an important client, AWS, and Accenture account team facing role, responsible for building credibility with key internal and external clients by directly supporting client sales teams to drive AWS-based cloud services. The role includes working with many domain-specific sales teams to drive a leveraged approach into the AWS and Accenture sales teams, doing outreach and education to enable AWS-based deals. Focus on state government will be a particular emphasis.
This individual should understand cloud technologies - from migration and infrastructure through cutting edge use cases on AI, Analytics and IoT - with a particular focus on AWS services. The individual should have experience in sales readiness/enablement and stakeholder management. Expectations are for this individual to lead tactical and strategic initiatives by coordinating with other Accenture, AWS, and AABG personnel, and develop strong long-term relationships to ensure that AWS deals are well-supported from both a Sales and Solutions Architecture perspective.
What would you do?
- Responsible for the growth of the Accenture business footprint with AWS, growing stage 0 pipeline, ensuring an increase in close rate and overall growth in sales and revenue.
- Represent and evangelize the AWS/AABG story globally (more sales than technical) as the market domain SME within AABG.
- Work with AABG and Client Groups leadership inventorying and growing relevant assets and solutions to grow the market plays within AABG.
- Drive market executive alignment with AWS globally in conjunction with regional/global AABG and Client Groups leaders.
- Responsible for developing the joint AWS and Accenture market value props, and orchestrating the development of case studies, stories “from the trenches,”
- Engage in (and plan where relevant) market account teaming planning, innovation sessions and industry events.
- Identify market Client Groups training requirements and work with the Global Enablement Lead to ensure client teams and relevant delivery teams are well-trained.
Who do we need?
Candidate must have completed the following training:
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- Demonstrated continuous learner about next gen cloud solutions and services
- Knowledge/experience in AWS-based cloud solutions
- Sales & sales pipeline management experience
- Partner management experience
- Value proposition development
- Deal shaping experience
- Strong presentation, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Ability to produce high quality and professional deliverables
- Cloud experience
- Vendor relationship management
- Business case creation
- Proposal development & content creation
- Solution planning
- State government experience
- 8+ years sales/sales support/pre-sales-architecture experience
- Master’s degree
- You speak and write English fluently
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Solutions Architect - Migration and Modernisation
publicada 3 días publicada
Big Data Architects
publicada 4 días publicada
Customer Data Platform
publicada 17 días publicada
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 600.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.