Descripción Del Puesto
Fjord is a design and innovation consultancy that reimagines people’s relationships with the digital and physical world around them. We use the power of design to create services people love. By combining a human-centered approach with robust methodology, we work with some of the world’s leading businesses to make complex systems simple.
Founded in 2001, Fjord has a diverse team of 1,5000 design and innovation experts in 26 33 studios around the globe. Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Unleash the Fjordian inside because you are…
- Naturally engaging people at a deep level whether observing or interviewing customers, working with fellow team members, clients and channeling the inner creative
- A visual and verbal storyteller, delivering insights about people and behavior in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid organization
- Ready to collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business creating service at scale
- Passionate about creating experiences that fuse physical and digital through research, analytics, design and delivery
The Business Designer will take part of business and service design activities on projects, including research, client workshops, creative brainstorms, building business cases, and service design definition. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact for our clients and the world by creating products and services that people love.
As a Business Designer, you:
- Design businesses, products, ventures, and strategies that are both attractive for customers and economically viable.
- Establish people-centric business strategies for our clients, fusing the practices of design and strategy to structure the business impact of design at a strategic, operational, and organizational level.
- Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and define business models that make financial sense.
- Participate in Service & Business Design activities on projects, including client workshops, creative brainstorms, service design definitions, and conceptualization of business ideas.
- Explain, discuss, and justify design decisions eloquently.
- Create Service & Business Design deliverables.
- Frame and tell the story of design solutions. Present the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
Set yourself apart:
- Fluent understanding of the business landscape, capable of sizing the market for a business concept, building a funnel, of defining the unit economics of a business model, and building a basic P&L for a new service or venture.
- Strong knowledge and some experience driving and applying user-centered design processes. Comfortable working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional team members.
- Familiar with business model innovation tools like blue ocean strategy or lean startup methodologies.
- Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design; willingness to broaden your own skillset into adjacent specializations while refining mastery of primary skillset.
- Familiar with the creation of experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
- Comfortable conceptualizing prototypes for services or ventures.
- Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is also a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience of Business Design and Service Design across varied users, business problems, and devices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Experience leading project teams and experience facing clients is also a plus.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
Working together, we will:
- Provide you with an onboarding process to ensure you feel comfortable working at Fjord Madrid from the first day.
- Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
- Drive the development of the discipline and practice in our studios.
- Lead, lean in, be creative, and have fun.
Time for change
Make your move – Apply now!
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 600.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.