Descripción Del Puesto
Fjord is a design and innovation consultancy that reimagines people’s relationships with the digital and physical world around them. We use the power of design to create services people love. By combining a human-centered approach with robust methodology, we work with some of the world’s leading businesses to make complex systems simple and elegant.
Founded in 2001, Fjord has a diverse team of 1,000 design and innovation experts in 26 studios, including Atlanta, Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Copenhagen, Dubai, Dublin, Helsinki, Hong Kong, Istanbul, London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, New York, Paris, San Francisco, São Paulo, Seattle, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Toronto, Washington, D.C. and Zurich. For more information visit www.fjordnet.com or follow us on Twitter @fjord.
At Fjord, Design Research is at the heart of our design process. Our Design Researchers are a diverse team of strategic, empathetic thinkers and ethnographic research specialists who navigate the uncertainty of a changing world by delivering a high quality, actionable and inspiring mid-to-long term vision for the future. By listening and learning from end users we can deliver actionable, easy to digest and compelling insights, implications and recommendations for all our clients.
This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact for our clients and the world by creating products and services that people love.
As a team, we:
- Conduct ethnographic research that helps us come up with invaluable insights to inform our clients’ strategies and product, services & experiences offering.
- Drive the development of the discipline and practice in our studios.
- Lead, lean in, be creative, and have fun.
As a Design Researcher, you:
- Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
- Participate in all phases of the project, bringing the users’ voice upfront. This includes participating in client workshops, creative brainstorms, and product, services, and experience definitions.
- Explain, discuss, and justify the outcome of the research eloquently, taking the extra step of thinking implications and opportunities for our clients.
- Be part of the construction of Design Research deliverables.
- Tell a story: present the communication of research findings, implications, and opportunities both verbally and visually.
- Be open to work with a variety of teams and vendors all over the globe, since we conduct research globally.
- Feel comfortable working with all type of companies and industries, including some of the most successful technological companies.
Working together, we will:
- Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
- Collaborate on projects that change the way our clients do business.
Set yourself apart:
- Strong knowledge and experience designing and conducting ethnographic research, driving, and applying user-centered design processes. Comfortable to work collaboratively with users, clients and cross-functional team members.
- Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design; willingness to broaden your own skillset into adjacent specializations while refining mastery of primary skillset.
- Familiar with the creation of research samples, recruiting screeners, stimulus and protocols for a variety of research activities, visual presentations, user journeys among other research deliverables.
- Comfortable with fast paced research, including more strategic and tactical projects.
- Understanding of a variety of research activities such as Usability testing, online diaries, observation, shadowing, in-depth interviews, mini groups, focus groups, among other.
- Ability to learn new software quickly, experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Drive.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Qualitative researcher.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Fluent in English. German or French desirable.
We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
We believe there is nothing more important than creating products and services that will positively impact the world in which we live. Creative, rigorous and effective Design Researchers ensures that impact is realized. Join a team that is curious, creative, driven by empathy, and relentless in our pursuit of meaningful and impactful design.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Fjord Business Design Lead - Barcelona
publicada 10 días publicada
Fjord - UX / Interaction Designer Madrid
publicada 10 días publicada
Fjord - Service & Interaction Designer
publicada 10 días publicada
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 600.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.