Descripción Del Puesto
About Accenture Song
Accenture Song accelerates growth and value for our clients through sustained customer relevance. Our capabilities span ideation to execution: growth, product and experience design; technology and experience platforms; creative, media and marketing strategy; and campaign, content and channel orchestration. With strong client relationships and deep industry expertise, we help our clients operate at the speed of life through the unlimited potential of imagination, technology and intelligence. Visit us at: www.accenture.com/song
The Product Designer will be part of the product design craft, ensuring our work communicates clearly, is on brand, and delights users while also uncovering user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
The product Designer contributes to and is accountable for definition and execution of experience strategy, interface structure, and visual design language throughout engagements at the project level.
The Project Designer reports to the Project Designer Sr.
Key task and responsibilities:
- Define interactions and services based on relevant business, technical, and design considerations.
- Make design ideas tangible for the Fjord team and the client through visual storytelling, service design, and interaction design techniques.
- Leverage an advanced understanding of technologies, user interface design and visual design fundamentals and techniques in generating an effective range of designs/layouts for elements of the creative solution that address program objectives, and are visually appealing and motivating.
- Explain and discuss design decisions eloquently, and give design feedback.
- Contribute to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries.
- Manage some Interaction Design and Service Design activities at the project level.
- Accurately assess own performance.
- Work enthusiastically, respectfully and collaboratively with other team members on assigned accounts.
- Accurately assess performance of self and others.
- Partner with design, technology, and project management to ensure the project meets creative, strategy, and project objectives.
- Own some Interaction Design deliverables.
- Use a range of design methods and practices to design experiences.
- Create the look and feel of concepts.
- Create design concepts through participation in brainstorms and other idea-generating sessions.
- Have an advanced understanding of the client’s business objectives, brand, and consumer to inform strong design ideas.
- Design (and begin to direct others to design) mood boards, comps (with and without wireframes), concept sketches, presentation decks, style guides, and storyboards. May also contribute content to decks.
- Actively articulate creative concepts and designs internally to team.
- Manage and prioritize work effectively, and proactively escalate conflicts with workloads.
- Initiate and participate in internal initiatives.
- Seek out opportunities for self-development.
- Effectively manage administration such as time reporting, expense submission etc.
- Engage with and work within changing multi-disciplinary teams
- Develop and maintain open honest and trusting relationships
- Continually strive to exceed client expectations
- Communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner
- Comply with Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment & materials provided
- Perform other related duties as and when required
- 5-6 years of design experience as product designer role at a digital agency; graduate-level study may count toward 1-2 years of professional experience:
- Technology understanding
- Consumer focus
- Solutions aware
- Delivery process familiarity
- Bachelor’s degree / Master equivalent experience in a related field.
- Fluent in English and Spanish. German or French nice to have.
Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to our belonging to Accenture Song, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
We believe there is nothing more important than creating products and services that will positively impact the world in which we live. Creative, rigorous and effective Service & Interaction Design ensures that impact is realized. Join a team that is curious, creative, driven by empathy, and relentless in our pursuit of meaningful and impactful design.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 700.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.