Descripción Del Puesto
Accenture Security Senior Manager
Accenture’s Security is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. Our global Cyber Investigation and Forensic Response (CIFR) practice is rapidly expanding in order to uniquely deliver around the clock incident response services to our expanding portfolio of enterprise customers. The sheer variety and scale of work we do and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. The team you will join operates across Europe, providing expertise to multi-national clients and thought leadership within our company.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this is the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills.
Accenture Security professionals:
- Are highly credible with the ability to engage on a broad C-suite agenda. Possess the personal and professional attributes necessary to guide senior leadership in the formulation of strategies that produce robust and dynamic security capabilities as well as enterprise resilience capabilities.
- Possess deep industry expertise sufficient to not only understand the nuances of an industry, but also guide client executives in developing suitable strategies with limited capacity in the dynamic theatre of incident response
- Understand current and future client needs in the context of the security marketplace as well as client industry dynamics and apply insights to recommend both short and long-term value creation for clients that have the appropriate level of impact.
As part of the Accenture Security CIFR, you will be part of a specialised team to respond to some of the largest and most complex data breaches around the world, as well as conduct cyber threat hunting in some of the most complex business environments, leveraging a variety of tools and techniques. You will work in a fast paced and highly collaborative environment with a diverse team of talent, in support of one mission – providing expert incident response services to Accenture customers.
What’s In It For You
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of incident response, digital forensics and cyber incident investigation processes
- Strong familiarity with common DFIR toolsets
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux and MacOS operating systems
- Experience of Threat Hunting, on both endpoint and network
- The ability to identify attacker tools, tactics, and procedures (TTPs) and to develop indicators of compromise
- How to find and eradicate attackers, improve monitoring and protection capabilities
- Develop and implement dynamic remediation plans for customers in conjunction with incident response engagements
- The ability to lead a team of investigators during demanding engagements
- Excellent project management and client facing communication skills.
Your Background And Know-how
Identify and investigate intrusions to determine the cause and extent of the breach, by
- Conduct data collection, host and network digital forensics, log analysis, and malware analysis in support of incident response investigations, including leveraging EDR solutions and threat intelligence
- Lead threat hunting engagements
- Conduct incident response within various Cloud platforms
- Identify attacker tools, tactics, and procedures (TTPs) to develop indicators of compromise
- Develop and implement dynamic remediation plans in conjunction with incident response engagements
- Take a lead role in authoring comprehensively written client reports on investigative findings
- Effectively communicate and interface with customers, both technically and strategically to customer stakeholders and legal counsel throughout the engagement lifecycle
- Support Accenture leadership in properly scoping engagements with innovative methodical approaches, based on customer requirements
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Cloud Security Specialist/Consultant
publicada 1 día publicada
Digital Forensics & Incident Response Engineer
publicada 16 días publicada
Platform Security Manager
publicada Hace más de un mes
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 600.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.