Descripción Del Puesto
Fjord is a design and innovation consultancy that reimagines people’s relationships with the digital and physical world around them. We use the power of design to create services people love. By combining a human-centered approach with robust methodology, we work with some of the world’s leading businesses to make complex systems simple.
Founded in 2001, Fjord has a diverse team of 1,500 design and innovation experts in 33 studios around the globe. Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Unleash the Fjordian inside because you are…
• Naturally engaging people at a deep level whether observing or interviewing customers, working with fellow team members, clients and channeling the inner creative
• A visual and verbal storyteller, delivering insights about people and behavior in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team
• Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid organization
• Ready to collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business creating service at scale
• Passionate about creating experiences that fuse physical and digital through research, analytics, design, and delivery
Service & Interaction Designer
At Fjord, Service & Interaction Design are at the heart of our design process. Our service and interaction Designers are a diverse team of strategic, empathetic thinkers and deep interaction specialists who envision and craft experiences from service design to digital product creation.
The Service and Interaction Designer will take part of interaction design and service design activities on projects, including research, client workshops, creative brainstorms, interaction design, and service design definition. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact for our clients and the world by creating products and services that people love.
As a Service & Interaction Designer, you:
• Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
• Participate in Service & Interaction Design activities on projects, including client workshops, creative brainstorms, and interaction and service design definitions.
• Explain, discuss, and justify design decisions eloquently.
• Create Service & Interaction Design deliverables.
• Frame and tell the story of design solutions. Present the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
Set yourself apart:
• Strong knowledge and some experience driving and applying user-centered design processes. Comfortable working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional team members.
• Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design; willingness to broaden your own skillset into adjacent specializations while refining mastery of primary skillset.
• Familiar with the creation of experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
• Comfortable with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
• Understanding of business models, some analytical and financial skills is a plus.
• Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is also a plus.
• 3-5 years of experience of Interaction and Service across varied users, business problems, and devices.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
• Experience leading project teams and experience facing clients is also a plus.
• Fluent in English and Spanish.
Working together, we will:
• Provide you with an onboarding process to ensure you feel comfortable working at Fjord Madrid from the first day.
• Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
• Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
• Drive the development of the discipline and practice in our studios.
• Lead, lean in, be creative, and have fun.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 600.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.