Descripción Del Puesto
Fjord is a design and innovation consultancy that reimagines people’s relationships with the digital and physical world around them. We use the power of design to create services people love. By combining a human-centered approach with robust methodology, we work with some of the world’s leading businesses to make complex systems simple and elegant.
Founded in 2001, Fjord has a diverse team of 1,000 design and innovation experts in 26 studios, including Atlanta, Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Copenhagen, Dubai, Dublin, Helsinki, Hong Kong, Istanbul, London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, New York, Paris, San Francisco, São Paulo, Seattle, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Toronto, Washington, D.C. and Zurich. For more information visit www.fjordnet.com or follow us on Twitter @fjord.
Senior Business Designer
The Senior Product Designer will lead business and product design activities on projects.This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact for our clients and the world by creating products and services that people love.
As a team, we:
- Create products, ventures and business strategies that serve our clients.
- Drive the development of the discipline and practice in our studios.
- Help our clients imagine business that don’t exist as such
- Drive the development of the discipline and practice in our Barcelona studios.
- Feel the responsibility of delivering Design for Good – where the social, environmental impact of our proposals weights as much as the financial one.
- Are committed to develop inclusive design too – one that considers and gives an answer to the diversity of the people that live in this planet.
- Lead, lean in, be creative, and have fun.
As Sr Business Designer, you:
- Lead teams in project related with design businesses, products and strategies that are both attractive for customers and economically viable.
- Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and define business models that make financial sense.
- Participate in Service & Business Design activities on projects, including client workshops, creative brainstorms, service design definitions, and conceptualization of business ideas.
- Explain, discuss, and justify design decisions eloquently. Give effective feedback and direction to more junior members of the team.
- Lead the construction of Service & Business Design deliverables.
- Frame and tell the story of design solutions. Present the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Be a Fjord ambassador, attending and helping to plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences.
Working together, we will:
- Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
- Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.
Set yourself apart:
- Strong knowledge and experience driving and applying user-centered design processes. Comfortable to working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional team members.
- Strong knowledge and experience with business model innovation tools like blue ocean strategy or lean startup methodologies.
- Fluent understanding of the business landscape, capable of sizing the market for a business concept, of defining the unit economics of a business model, and building a basic P&L for a new service or venture.
- Strong knowledge and experience conceptualizing prototypes for services or ventures.
- Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design; willingness to broaden your own skillset into adjacent specializations while refining mastery of primary skillset.
- Familiar with the creation of experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
- Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is also a plus.
- 5-7 years of experience of Business Design and Product Design across varied users, business problems, and devices.
- Bachelor’s degree / Master equivalent experience in a related field.
- Fluent in English and Spanish. German or French nice to have.
We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to our belonging to Accenture Interactive, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
We believe there is nothing more important than creating products and services that will positively impact the world in which we live. Creative, rigorous and effective Service & Interaction Design ensures that impact is realized. Join a team that is curious, creative, driven by empathy, and relentless in our pursuit of meaningful and impactful design.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 600.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.