Descripción Del Puesto
Fjord is a design and innovation consultancy that reimagines people’s relationships with the digital and physical world around them. We use the power of design to create services people love. By combining a human-centered approach with robust methodology, we work with some of the world’s leading businesses to make complex systems simple and elegant.
Founded in 2001, Fjord has a diverse team of 1,000 design and innovation experts in 26 studios, including Atlanta, Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Copenhagen, Dubai, Dublin, Helsinki, Hong Kong, Istanbul, London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, New York, Paris, San Francisco, São Paulo, Seattle, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Toronto, Washington, D.C. and Zurich. For more information visit www.fjordnet.com or follow us on Twitter @fjord.
At Fjord, Service Design are at the heart of our design process. Our service designers are a diverse team of strategic, empathetic thinkers and deep interaction specialists who envision and craft experiences from service design to digital product creation.
The Service Designer will take part of service design activities on projects, including research, client workshops, creative brainstorms, interaction design, and service design definition. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact for our clients and the world by creating products and services that people love.
- Self-identify career goals.
- Understand Service & Interaction Design as a discipline and a practice.
- Collaborate with our user research team to understand user needs, identify design opportunities, and create meaningful user experiences.
- Contribute to Interaction Design and Service Design activities including client workshops, user interviews, and creative brainstorms.
- Define interactions and services based on relevant business, technical, and design considerations.
- Make design ideas tangible for the Fjord team and the client through visual storytelling and rapid prototyping.
- Explain and discuss design decisions eloquently, and give design feedback.
- Seek input and feedback from mid-level and senior team members.
- Accurately assess own performance.
- Create key interaction and service design deliverables.
- Use a range of design methods and practices to design experiences.
- Frame and tell the story of design solutions. Contribute to the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Plan, design, facilitate, and synthesize workshops.
- Initiate or participate in internal initiatives.
- Be a Fjord ambassador, attending and helping to plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences.
- High dexterity in speed and quality with the tools of your trade.
- Knowledge of and curiosity about technology and its impact on design solutions.
- Knowledge and experience of applying user-centered design processes.
- Ability to execute and contribute to explorative, generative and evaluative research.
- Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design.
- Ability to create experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
- Familiar with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
- Preparedness for being part of teams who focus on user-centered design practices to develop new products and services.
- 2-3 years of in-depth knowledge and experience of Interaction Design and Service Design across varied users, business problems, and devices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
We believe there is nothing more important than creating products and services that will positively impact the world in which we live. Creative, rigorous and effective Service & Interaction Design ensures that impact is realized. Join a team that is curious, creative, driven by empathy, and relentless in our pursuit of meaningful and impactful design
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 600.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.