Descripción Del Puesto
We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Working closely with clients our Strategy & Consulting professionals help transform the world’s leading organizations, working across the C-suite to capitalize on disruption, enable competitiveness, and drive growth and profitability via continuous innovation.
We are looking for Managers (6 years of experience) to be part of the leading Strategy & Consulting practice in Supply Chain & Operations (SCO).
Specifically, the Functional Warehouse Manager responsibilities may include:
- Lead sub-project teams as a part of a larger project team and work towards achieving the end objective set up for the sub-project. Ensure that the objectives met align with the overall project objectives and timelines
- Support Sales
Professional Skill Requirements:
- A minimum of 5-7 years of progressive business and / or consulting experience.
- Consulting or functional experience in an FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Metals & Mining, Automotive, Healthcare, Retail or White Goods industry
- Strong analytical and modeling skills
- Work independently in client facing situations as well as part of larger project teams in the design, development and implementation of new and improved business processes and enabling technology
- Demonstrate understanding of core Warehouse processes and best practices to help an organization improve outcomes. Typical process areas include:
- Warehouse Process Design and Optimization
- Warehouse Automation
o Warehouse Management Systems
Functional design of best in breed Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and related warehouse advanced tools
• This individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the "C" level executives in a range of environments
• The individual should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
• The individual should possess an impressive executive demeanor, a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
• The individual should have demonstrated entrepreneurial instinct
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 500.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.