Descripción Del Puesto
Description - External
Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
Our Industry X Team drives innovation by delivering the best-in-class management consultancy based on industrial experience leveraged by the latest technologies. The future of making things, and the things we make. Evolution of industry practices have been witnessed with evolution of technology. We've been helping businesses adopt and implement the new for years; it is critical we apply this to manufacturers and products companies, service organizations and software companies, to fuel their next level of growth.
Enterprise identity and access management (EIAM) and Privileged Account Mgmt (PAM) lead architect for Accenture's market wide applied cyber security team. Leading architect with relevant experience across major industries required. Required skills:
- Proven ability to analyse and define core use cases enabled by Enterprise IAM, e.g. related with employee identity lifecycle, access rights provisioning/de-provisionining, entitlements review, privileged access use cases.
- Knowledge and experience of digital transformations, either with focus on a core set of industries or across industries, especially Cloud/Multicloud transformations based on the key Cloud Service Providers AWS, Azure, Google .
- Knowledge of major Enterprise IAM platforms e.g. Sailpoint IIQ and IndentityNow, One Identity, Saviynt.
- Knowledge of major PAM solutions e.g. CyberArk
- You must be excited about working with the world’s biggest companies to address their identity and access management needs for internal user groups: employees, contractors, 3rd parties. You must be well versed in both the technologies enabling such transformations but also in the business drivers.
- Chances are that you have spent a significant proportion of your experience in professional services, that you understand and have mastered solutioning both in terms of delivery plans but also technical solutioning for identity access management projects.
- You are excited about helping our clients solve their biggest problems in this space, and in the process helping to build out Accenture's EIAM business and capabilities.
- You are collaborative, creative in your problem solving approach and excited about technology and how it can help enable better understanding of organisations and their employees.
- You enjoy working internationally with people from many different backgrounds.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at https://www.accenture.com/se-en/careers
We offer a long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. Our performance achievement approach to performance management focuses on building on your strengths and maximize your potential. We are an organization that encourages diversity – and as a meritocracy everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Business Development Manager: Cloud Security, Network and Operation
Digital Forensics & Incident Response Engineer
publicada 20 días publicada
Technical Senior Security Engineer
publicada Hace más de un mes
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 500.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.