Descripción Del Puesto
Looking for a career with global impact?
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 3,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing.
For more information visit: Accenture Capability Network
Come and work at the heart of change
We are looking for a SAP Treasury Consultant. A talented, fun, collaborative person willing to bring added knowledge to our highly specialized team. If you thrive working in a fast-paced environment; working with prestigious clients, moving frequently from project to project to solve significant business challenges… then, we’d like to meet you!
As a dedicated SAP Treasury professional, you have a proven track record in developing and/or maintaining robust Treasury operating models that cover both the organizational as well as the operational framework of a best in class Treasury organization. You are contributing to our teams’ success with profound knowledge in system integration combined with deep business process and technical skills to analyse, design, build and implement SAP Treasury in our European and global clients.
The areas of expertise that will be considered for these positions are:
- SAP Cash & Liquidity Management
- SAP Cash Management on S/4HANA
- SAP BCM – Bank Communication Management
- SAP TRM – Treasury and Risk Management
- SAP IHC – In house Cash
- SAP FSCM (Credit Management)
- SAP Dispute and Collection Management
- SAP Credit Management
- SAP EBS (Electronic bank statement) & Bank Reconciliation.
Joining an international team of experienced professionals (16 nationalities) on top of implementing SAP Treasury you are also keen on developing and applying truly innovative and client relevant solutions based on analytics, intelligent automation and similar digital assets in order to help Accenture’s clients gain efficiency and help them improving their Treasury functions by adding more value to the business. You are thrilled to work in an inspiring environment in our Barcelona innovation hub or in our centrally located Madrid office.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Understanding and documenting of clients’ business requirements.
- Preparing and running of client workshops.
- Implementing SAP Treasury solutions.
- Providing strong and autonomous PMO and project delivery on treasury operational transformation programs, process optimisation and application rationalisation.
- Contributing to continuous service portfolio innovation through asset development, trainings and knowledge sharing.
- Interlocking with other Finance Transformation practices in Accenture.
- Closely following the strategic direction set by management when establishing near term goals.
Here’s what you could need:
- Minimum of 3 years of treasury consulting and/or SAP Treasury system implementation experience
- Bachelor’s Degree a must have
- Proven track record of working for multinational companies OR experience working for a management consulting firm in an international environment
- Deep understanding of how treasury organizations can drive value for an enterprise is desired
- SAP Treasury Certifications (by one or more leading treasury technologies) are appreciated
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in an innovative environment
- Proven ability to support project work streams and good program management experience
- Ability to interact and present to/with client executives, vendors and third-party providers
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Availability to travel
What’s in it for you:
Join our Talent & Organization practice for a challenging and rewarding career where the variety of opportunities and projects allows you to develop your potential and grow professionally every day. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, working alongside more than 300 clients in the Fortune 500 globally across 40+ industries.
We offer a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package which includes extra vacations days per year, medical and life insurance, a supportive culture that is serious about training and continuous learning opportunities and much more!
Let there be change Make your move – Apply now!
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Customer Senior Manager
publicada 6 días publicada
Talent & Organization Analyst/Consultant with French (Madrid/Barcelona)
publicada 6 días publicada
Analysts & Consultants in Nat. Resources, Energy & Utilitiess
publicada 7 días publicada
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 600.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.