Descripción Del Puesto
Looking for a career with global impact?
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 3,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Come and work at the heart of change
We are looking for experienced Change Management, Learning Management and/or HR Transformation professionals. A talented, fun, collaborative person willing to bring added knowledge to our Talent & Organization practice. If you thrive working in a fast-paced environment; working with prestigious clients, moving from project to project to design, develop and deliver high impact interventions and solutions for global transformation … then, we’d like to meet you!
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as a Talent & Organization Analyst/Consultant, a typical project might include the below activities:
In the area of Change Management:
- Applying Agile Methodologies and design thinking methods to better make change stick
- Performing stakeholders analysis and change impacts assessment
- Developing a Change Management Strategy , including communication and training plans
- Measuring progress and effectiveness of change management activities and business readiness
In the area of Learning Management:
- Design and develop the (digital) Learning & Development Function, incl. Operating Model, Organization, Processes or Governance and Evaluation Models among others
- Developing Training Approach, Needs Analysis, Audience Analysis, Curriculums, Journey Maps or Learning and Schedule Plans among others
- Managing Projects and Project Plans for learning strategies and development at Client, incl. timelines, resources, staffing, budget, evaluation
- Designing Upskilling and Reskilling programs
In the area of HR Transformation:
- Working on HR transformation related to deployment of new HR platforms
- Partnering with HR Leaders to design HR Operating Models, Service Delivery Models and Shared Services Design
- Redesigning key processes and the way HR services are delivered to employees
- Redefining services and products offered by HR departments in line with changing employee expectations
- Defining People Analytics and Strategic Workforce planning strategies to strengthen HR Offerings
Here’s what you need:
- 2+ years of relevant, hands-on professional experience, either in a consulting role or as part of a leading company in the industry, in one of the following areas:
- Change Management: Transformation programs (stakeholder analysis, change impact assessement, organization design, communication planning, training support and business readiness)
- Learning Management: Learning & Development Function for digital transformations or working with Learning Strategies (incl. digital learning)
- HR Transformation: Talent Management processes i.e. Talent Acquisition, Performance Measurement, Rewards Audit or delivery of HRIS platforms and technology solutions (i.e. Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle, Cornerstone), People Analytics or Strategic Workforce Planning
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent English & French communication skills (written & spoken).
Great if you have:
- Professional certifications (Agile, Prosci, PMP, SaaS certifications, Design Thinking..)
- Experience with Data Modeling using Tableau or PowerBI
- Strong project management skills including establishment of tracking and monitoring mechanisms, ideally with Agile Methodologies
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
What’s in it for you:
Join our Talent & Organization practice for a challenging and rewarding career where the variety of opportunities and projects allows you to develop your potential and grow professionally every day. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, working alongside more than 300 clients in the Fortune 500 globally across 40+ industries in the areas of Change Management, Learning Management and Human Resources.
We offer a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package which includes extra vacations days per year, medical and life insurance, a supportive culture that is serious about training and continuous learning opportunities and much more!
Let there be change Make your move – Apply now!
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Marketing Automation Consultant
publicada 4 días publicada
Senior Manager - Supply Chain Planning
publicada 4 días publicada
Talent & Organization Digital Consultant
publicada 9 días publicada
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 600.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.