Descripción Del Puesto
Looking for a career with global impact?
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 3,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Come and work at the heart of change
We are looking for a Treasury Manager. A talented, fun, collaborative person willing to bring added knowledge to our highly specialized team. If you thrive working in a fast-paced environment; working with prestigious clients, moving frequently from project to project to solve significant business challenges… then, we’d like to meet you!
Accenture's Treasury and Working Capital global practice focuses on both corporate and banking clients helping them implementing world class capabilities to become best in class organizations by applying innovative approaches across strategy, organization, process and technology.
This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated professionals to work on trending topics in Corporate Treasury Management at Managerial level as part of our Finance Global Centre of Excellence based in Barcelona. Our Global Treasury practice is looking for experienced Treasury experts with dedicated knowledge in Treasury technology and with an international background in Treasury consulting and/or Treasury management, to join our dynamic, fast growing and diverse team.
- Advising clients on their treasury organization/operations and define the roadmap to optimize their processes/technologies.
- Managing treasury technology implementation projects in both small and large teams.
- Coaching and training of junior people in the team.
- Be aware of the market evolution, follow trends and identify client opportunities.
- Taking a commercial role and participate in treasury events, proposals and orals.
- Leading comprehensive client engagements to identify, assess and solve complex business problems across a wide range of responsibilities, where analysis of client specific situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation and precise answers.
- Leading initiatives to continuously enlarge the service portfolio through development of innovative assets.
- Providing strong and autonomous project delivery on treasury transformation, process optimization programs and treasury IT system implementations and as part of international teams and assignments pro-actively interlocking with other Finance Transformation practices in Accenture.
- Supporting the strategic growth of our Global Treasury Practice.
- Closely following the strategic direction set by management when establishing near term goals.
- Excellent leadership with very good verbal same as written communication and interpersonal skills
- Results driven motivated team leader/player
- Ability to interact and present to/with client executives, vendors and third-party providers
Here’s what you could need:
- Minimum of 7 years of treasury consulting and/or treasury management experience in the following areas:
- Treasury Strategy and Operations
- Liquidity, Cash Management and Banking
- Bank Communication and global Payments
- Financial Risk Management
- Trade Finance and Working Capital
- Profound knowledge in selecting and implementing leading treasury technology such as e.g. FIS Quantum/Integrity, Kyriba and SAP Treasury
- Bachelor’s Degree a must have
- Proven track of working for multinational companies or experience working for a management consulting firm
- Deep understanding of how treasury organizations can drive value for an enterprise is desired
- Availability to travel
What’s in it for you:
Join the Capability Network for a challenging and rewarding career where the variety of opportunities and projects allows you to develop your potential and grow professionally every day. The only place where you can learn from our unrivalled experience, working alongside talented colleagues.
We offer a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package which includes extra vacations days per year, medical and life insurance, learning opportunities and much more!
Time for change
Make your move – Apply now!
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Customer Senior Manager
publicada 1 día publicada
Talent & Organization Analyst/Consultant with French (Madrid/Barcelona)
publicada 1 día publicada
Analysts & Consultants in Nat. Resources, Energy & Utilitiess
publicada 2 días publicada
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO
Da lo mejor de ti mismo cada día trabajando en un ambiente de trabajo que potencia la innovación en todo lo que haces.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Nuestros más de 600.000 profesionales en más de 120 países combinan una experiencia inigualable y conocimientos especializados en más de 40 industrias. Impulsamos el cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para cada uno de nuestros clientes, personas, accionistas, socios y comunidades.