Are you an enthusiast of markerting, technology and user experiences with a data-driven approach? Do you want to push technical boundaries to exceed customer expectations?
We are looking for a Madtech and Data Expert to join our growing team of customer experience experts. The person hired will be responsible for managing a small client team and participating as an expert in internal initiatives. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimising or even re-architecting our clients' data and technology architecture to support their next generation of data products and initiatives related to CDP, Data Analytics, Customer Experience Strategy, etc.
In this role you will be working in multi-disciplinary teams to analyze, design, implement and integrate architectures and you will have the opportunity to be a major contributor to the customer data platforms practice at Accenture Interactive and
#CDP #Madtech #CustomerExperience #DigitalStrategy #MarTech #AdTech
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to
In this role you will be working in multi disciplinary teams to analyze, design, implement and integrate architectures and you will have the opportunity to be a major contributor to the customer data platforms practice at Accenture Song.
- Providing advisory support for Customer Business and IT Teams around data & experience strategy.
- You will make key design decisions and will face hands-on regarding (but not limited to):
- Identity resolution
- Audience segmentation
- Data integration and enrichment within the domain of Customer Data Platforms.
- Data activation
- Work closely with functional teams and technical teams to determine (non-)functional scope and you propose scenarios or a roadmap to reach a target architecture.
- You bring architecture best practices to the table and can influence, consult and convince client stakeholders and internal teams on your architectural choices.
- Strategy development and implementation of marketing efforts to improve business needs.
- Identify and prioritise use cases to solve technical and business requirements.
- Project planning and management to ensure the proposed milestones.
- Implementation of new marketing technology rollouts
- Potentially overseeing training of marketing software and user adoption
- Relationship management with internal technology users and vendors
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in data systems.